cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      sigh...some people never learn...

That means what??????
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      I guarantee you that no poker forum 'sets up hands' at the low limits you and I play at - it just wouldn't make any sense for them.

Take your bad beats like a man and stop crying about it.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      And bad beats last for two days constantly, cannot win a hand in SNG even when i am absolute favorite????????

And that means i hit top set against mid set, but then runner flush come out, i flop nut strait vs top pair, then runner full house, QQ hit se vs AK runner str8.....etc all 2 days long no win???????!!!!!!???????

And i saw every time i trash talks on Mansion that happens??????

Last time i trash talks on purpose to see what happens and tadaaaaaa....no winning hand......i have lof of all loosing hands last 2 days so will love to see that maths when i am 90% favorite in all hands that ends up loosing........
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      MOAR RIGGED CLAIMS!1!!11!!one!
      You don't say that you have evidence, if you have it, you show it.

You don't whine on a forum if you have reports of an illegal activity, you go to your local authority in charge it.

Feel free to bring your evidence to your local authoirty and come back here to show the result, or else, please, just drop it...
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Oh i will put log of all my hands last 2 days so will love to see that mathematic formula when 90% is 0% exactly!!!!!!! 90% means that most of the time YOU should win not loose all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      because obviously 2 days is a HUGE sample size.

Come on man, give me a break.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      I remember one time I lost with AA to KK all in preflop. I also think all pokersites are rigged. :f_frown:
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      I didnt say that forum is involved, just asking why remove my post..Thats all..... Thanks for your time
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      You mean... This post?
      Mansion is RIGGED
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      You mean... This post?
      Mansion is RIGGED
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      THEY don't want us to know that you know..
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Man i would like to ask u something.Since u believe that Mansion(or any other site) is rigged,and u have the evidence for it,why dont u quit?
      When my time comes and i realize poker is rigged i will stop for sure.

I think a good idea for our PS.com forum would be to somehow ban the rigged word...

An other good idea would be for all u donks,who got ur capital,won some money and now u think ur THE PLAYERS!!!to study a bit more,quit poker a bit and watch all these hands u lost.See if u could do something to avoid these results.

Otherwise quit.No offense :s_cool:

Peace
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      So a guy's had 5-6 bad beats in a row and boom - poker sites are all in a deal to mess him up with his $100 bankroll. Does this make sense to anyone?

What's worse is that this same guy claims his bad beats have happened because he trashtalked mansion in a thread...
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      lol... be a man and just play good poker... it's rigged for them too. 50 - 50 !?! Kapish ?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I didnt say that forum is involved, just asking why remove my post..Thats all..... Thanks for your time
      Hello cvora,

Your post wasn't actually deleted or removed.

Your can find the post here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Bronze
      I think these posts are pathetic... Why would any site at all rig the result of a poker hand??? It wouldn't make sense and is nearly impossible.

They don't make a profit from you losing a hand... They just take entry fee's and rake.

Stop being soft and get over yourself - Bad beats are all part of the fun :tongue:
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Well, if you are so worried about it being rigged.... let me know what tables your playing on so i can sit at the table, take all your money and then remind you that it isn't rigged, it is just the way poker goes!!!!!
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      And bad beats last for two days constantly, cannot win a hand in SNG even when i am absolute favorite????????

And that means i hit top set against mid set, but then runner flush come out, i flop nut strait vs top pair, then runner full house, QQ hit se vs AK runner str8.....etc all 2 days long no win???????!!!!!!???????

And i saw every time i trash talks on Mansion that happens??????

Last time i trash talks on purpose to see what happens and tadaaaaaa....no winning hand......i have lof of all loosing hands last 2 days so will love to see that maths when i am 90% favorite in all hands that ends up loosing........
      Yup, that actually makes a lot of sense.

They probably have 50 people employed just constantly looking over the chat on all tables and major poker forums and when someone is 'trash talkin' over mansion, they start their special superduper algorythm that sets the game so the trash talker loses.

I just wonder what Gus Hansen was thinking when those sons of bitches rigged the game for him so he lost a million (1.000.000,00$) dollars in two months... :baby:

Ergo - get over it. Your paranoa makes no sense at all and is just a common thing in poker known as downswing... a rather small one, since that has been happening for only two days. All of your so called evidences are useless, because the number of hands is just way to small to make any sort of statistical conclusion.