Id Check

• 6 replies
    • Stuey911
      Stuey911
      Bronze
      No, you will not recieve any confirmation any time soon, poker strategy seems to have poor support. which results in a very very very long delay for them to do anyhting here. im beginning to wonder if anyone has actually ever recieved a bankroll from pokerstrategy
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello BCDGoldfish/Stuey911,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems. Sometimes our support staff can get very busy which unfortunately results in delays with the processing of ID's, tickets, etc., so please try and be patient.

In the mean time have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to ask that you provide additional ID.

If you have already sent ID, it can sometimes take up to 96 hours (4 working days) until you'll receive the $50 starting capital in your poker site account. In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello BCDGoldFish,

I see you have already written a ticket to our support which will be able to provide more accurate answers than I can. If you sent it from the e-mail address you signed up with you just need to be patient.

@Stuey911: Our support generally answers within 24 hours or less which is not bad considering the large amount of requests they receive on a daily basis. Since we are dealing with many partners it is not always possible to give fast results. As such if a player uses a wrong bonus code to sign up we won't know about it until the partner room has informed us of it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      I received a respond from Sir Tobi that they will check it.

Thank you so much for responding Sir, appreciate it.

Hope to hear from you as well on when specifically will I receive the credit on my pokerstars account so that I will be aware because what I receive on my email is only an auto generated mail from you. So, is it better if I send it through a ticket and not through email regarding my questions?? :]
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello BCDGoldFish,

If you have questions its best to ask per ticket. Your ID check you have to send per email.

For non-ID check related questions you can also ask on the forums as well ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      I sent a question via ticket and still haven't received a reply yet Sir.. ?( ?(