Am I getting $50 or $150?

• michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Hi all

Just passed the quiz, so very pleased about that.

Playing on Full Tilt, prefer Pokerstars but already have an account there.

First question is am I getting $50 or $150?

Secondly, thought I'll play with fake money just to get used to Full Tilt, I don't seem to like it as much as PS, so would it be possible to transfer some of this fund to my PS account? By this I mean withdraw for example $30 into my bank account, then putting it into PS myself.

Third question, sorry to be a pain, where is the line on FT that tells you what hand you have? Like on PS. That's a very helpful feature just in case I misread my hand. I can't find it on FT.

Thanks a lot
  • 8 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello michaelqian,

You will get $50 + $50 bonus. Before you can withdraw any of your funds you will need to clear the $50 + $50 bonus first.

In order to clear the $50 + $50 bonus you will need to collect 835 FTPs in 120 days and will be released in $5 increments to your account.

You can find more information on the clearing of the bonus here.

As far as i am aware there isn't a line on FTP that will tell you what hand you currently have.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michaelqian
      Hi all

Just passed the quiz, so very pleased about that.

Playing on Full Tilt, prefer Pokerstars but already have an account there.

First question is am I getting $50 or $150?

Secondly, thought I'll play with fake money just to get used to Full Tilt, I don't seem to like it as much as PS, so would it be possible to transfer some of this fund to my PS account? By this I mean withdraw for example $30 into my bank account, then putting it into PS myself.

Third question, sorry to be a pain, where is the line on FT that tells you what hand you have? Like on PS. That's a very helpful feature just in case I misread my hand. I can't find it on FT.

Thanks a lot
      As far as I remmember your hand is written in PS only on Play money tables. Real money tables do not display your hand value.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Hi,

How many hours of play does it take to get 835 points?

Does this mean the $50 + $50 is truly mine only when I collect enough points.

Also what if I make any profit before I get 835 points? Can I withdraw the difference?

Thanks a lot
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello michaelqian,

I cant give a specific answer to your first question as it is dependant on many factors but you have 120 days to collect the required points which should be plenty of time so i would recommend just concentrating on improving your play both by using all the available resources on PS and by playing.

Yes, when you have collected the 835 FTPs within the 120 days then the money will be yours to keep.

Some sites will need certain requirements to be met first before allowing you to withdraw for the first time, i.e. certain points earned, deposit money first and some may require you to clear the starting capital first, so i would recommend contacting Full Tilt Support to see if they have any restrictions for first time withdrawal.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi michaelqian,

Accroding to the rules applied to the $50 free bankroll, you need to accumulate at least 1,000 Full Tilt Points before you can make your first withdrawal.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Thank you for your replies.

If I don't manage to collect enough points within the time period, however I manage to get earn some profit, say up to $80, so $30 profit, do I get to keep the $30?

Thanks a lot
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello michaelqian,

If you dont manage to earn enough points in the time frame given then you will still be able to keep whatever profit you have made over the initial $50. Anything that is remaining of the initial $50 from PS will be be retracted from your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Have received my $50 bonus today, thanks a lot for getting it in so fast.

Do I need to sign up for one of those withdraw services before I can transfer money into my own account? Looks like it as I can't proceed before doing so. I know I can't withdraw anyway until I cleared the $50 but just wanted to try.