2 questions

• Mpincham
      Mpincham
      Bronze
      1. after establishing which players are mtt players on my table i look them up and determine there roi and note it. what is considered as a good roi ? so i can be weary of these players, and wat is considered as bad roi?
      2. on the $1 sng tables i was treating qq as if i would treat kk preflop, because ppl would reraise all in with ajo and similar hands, now that i am on the $2 sngs when i treat qq as i would kk i am usually getting called from kk ako aa etc at what buy in do i stop treating qq as an omnipotent hand because it can be excused because the players call loosely and push loosely?
  • 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Mpincham,

1. There is no good/bad ROI for MTT's imo as a whole. There is so many different structures, that you cant tell which is good and bad by just looking at someones overall stats. Bare in mind some of the ranking sites are not allowed to be used while your sat at tables, and they will ban you, no questions asked ;)

2. I can't really help with this question, as its platform dependant, and its awhile since I played them limits.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      1. Hmm, I'm wondering if he didn't mean multitablers for STTs... if that's the case then 10% and up is really good, anything positive is good... negative is bad... also I like to look at the sharkscope graph and determine their progression, if it's steady over a large sample size then they deserve respect... decent sample is 1000+, but even that's small...

2. QQ preflop is the nuts, even if you run into KK or AA when they're there... I would only ever fold QQ preflop if I had a solid solid read on a player... otherwise keep playing them strongly... maybe evaluate again when you go passed the $22 limits :s_cool:
    • Strategas21
      Strategas21
      Bronze
      hmm...
      sorry for noobish question, but how it is possible to look at opponent's stats[their ROI e.g.]
      :f_cry:
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strategas21
      hmm...
      sorry for noobish question, but how it is possible to look at opponent's stats[their ROI e.g.]
      :f_cry:
      http://www.sharkscope.com and there are others... at SS you get 5 free searches a day and you can see their ROI at different limits, the limits they play and a graph of their progression....