• 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jorkata80,

That message means that the process of transferring your requested T-A-F money has started so it shouldn't take too long too show up in your requested account.

Sometimes they can be delays with the time taken to process requests so please try to be patient and im sure it will be completed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • jorkata80
      jorkata80
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello jorkata80,

That message means that the process of transferring your requested T-A-F money has started so it shouldn't take too long too show up in your requested account.

Sometimes they can be delays with the time taken to process requests so please try to be patient and im sure it will be completed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Lol..I think that 2 days is too long..Pokerstrategy customer support tell me that they wait mansion poker approve transfer or something..But from mansion poker tell me that they can credit money in my account until pokerstrategy contact with them , because this is promotion of pokerstategy..
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello jorkata80,

The Customer support team wil usually try to respond to members requests within 24 hours or sooner but unfortunately with the amount of queries that they are dealing with as well as dealing with all of the poker affiliates then sometimes it can take them longer than they would like but rest assured that your request is being processed and should be cleared up as soon as is humanly possible.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve