Put up your own starting capital?

• hakone

Don't know if this has been posted or not but I'll give it a try. I was wondering if you can put up your own startcash á 100 or 150 USD to play with and still play through PS?

The reason I ask is because I honestly don't have the effort to take pictures or scan my ID and bills just for a start up bank roll. I figure I put that start up cash up myself but still play through PS so I can get access to all the articles, videos etc.

Is this ok? It doesn't harm your business model and saves us both administration time. I'll still be playing through your site and with your codes, which doesn't affect the rakeback you guys or I receive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you become a bronze player once you get your start up cash right? How will this work if u put up your own start-up bankroll?

Thanks in advance
  • 4 replies
    • AussieIan
      you become bronze once you have passed the test i think....as far as i'm aware, there is nothing to stop you starting an account on one of the platforms here, and making your own deposit (and getting deposit bonuses in the process)

Hope that helps
    • degre
      To deposit money on Stars I've had to enter my driving livence details in their sistem to verify my details, while on Party they've asked me to scan my ID and send it to them.

This means there here or there someone will want to check your ID, so why not do it here on the site and take advantage of the offer?
    • degre
      Originally posted by AussieIan
      you become bronze once you have passed the test i think....
      This is incorrect.

To become bronze you need to have 1 Strategy Point, which comes with your deposit or by earning points on an affiliate room linked to your account.

Home -> Rewards System
    • SoyCD
      Hello hakone and welcome to the site ;)

Of course you can also choose to deposit yourself. All you need to do is follow the account creating & first deposit instructions of the pokerroom of your choice - and to fill in the name of the account in your profile.

You can find the full list of partnersites & guides here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

You will move up in rank as you collect strategy points (which accumulate in the same fashion as if you had received free capital)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Best regards