!!6 Months to 6 Months of freedom!!

• lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Hi fellow poker addicts!(Dont tell me you are not an addict!)

Well im Lennonac,

I have been playing poker some 5 years now and have an account at nearly every site out there. I have never seen poker as more than a hobby and for 5 years I have been feeding and clothing the poker pros!

Now its my turn, time to get serious and knuckle down.

I have a fairly solid poker education through playing, reading lots of books/2+2 and watching countless videos. Since the turn of the year I have noticed that my SnG game has improved greatly, then I discovered Poker Strategy and thought I could learn more about MTT's

Well I joined at Masions...not much choice left as I have accounts everywhere!
      I intended to just play MTT's but I read the SSS and wow I loved it. I love the idea of nearly everymove I make being correct or +EV as we poker players like to say.

So here is my mission..........

I am going to Los Vegas in december for a two week holiday but after that I intend on heading north to Canada for a 6 month long..ish Snowboarding holiday! Hell Yeah!
      Well to make this all possible, I intend on grinding the SSS for the next 6 months and then heading on my way, with whatever bankroll I have and grinding 3-4 nights while snowboarding so I do not dig into my savings.

Sounds like a plan right? I mean a free holiday for 6 months!

I will be starting at $0.05 $0.10 not strictly 30 buyins which I plan on sticking to.
      I will move up a level everytime I have 30 Buyins for the level...Remember this is SSS so 20 big blinds.

Once I get to $0.25 $0.50 I will move the 30 buyins to 50, I think this is nessassary as the competion gets tougher.

I do not aim on stopping at a limit just because it is profitable, Im aiming for $5 $10 but obviously if I cant beat a level I wont be going anywhere!

I will review my sessions BEFORE every grind to identify leaks and will post as often as possible.

Current Bank £40.00

All comments welcome

Lennonac
  • 6 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi lennonac,

I'd like to wish you good luck for the upcoming months, n hope you make some nice amount to spend on holiday. Make sure you post any hands you're unsure of in our SSS hand sample forum, or the appropriate forum if you decide to play something else. It's best to stick to one type of game while you are still learning though ;) You should concentrate on your game for now, n the profit should show in the longrun.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Thanks for the support.

I will do that, I have been busy studying and have turned out 1000 hands so far.

I will post graphs and interesting hands soon

Lennonac
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Well, I have completed my first 2000 hands with some success, I noted at least 5 buyins were lost due to me either having a really bad read on the villian or just bluffing my whole stack.

I noted these times and have gone over the hands.

Here is my PT3 Graph

Goals for today

Review last session - done

Play 2000-3000 hands

Read the bronze SSS guid

Reread the basic SSS guid

Current Bank £49.51

Lennonac
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      bump

• Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      i would so love to do a ski season..........grind enough for me to come with
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1wayman
      bump

Awesome bump