Enough is Enough

• highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      I have asked several times now can i move my BR to another site???? I am totally sick of the bingo games $1 turbo at party poker its just not poker!!

I have followed all there learning material watched the videos (there are none for this limit "due to rake") its not possible to progress in any reasoable amount of time,

I did a test today 40 sng's and counted 27 times i was eliminated i was sucked out on i won some too so dont tell me downswing blar blar because there are so many fish always doing crazy things nobody can get a read of it infact i am willing to bet loki would have a hard time here !!

I think its a matter of party being greedy not offering none turbo SNG to $1 pls or even mmt
  • 22 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Erm... you asked partypoker support about this?
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      why would I ask party poker this??? i doubt that would help i asked pokerstratgy they supplyed the BR!
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I think they would give you quite a good response about moving your BR to another site for starts.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      When you lose you br you can move your new br where ever you want.
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      OK I dont want to sound like a tit your trying to help but i find it highly unlikley that party poker will just say yeah no problem lets help you take you business elsewhere "we know we are shit so go to stars"???
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      yaxkukmian i dont want to lose my BR thats the point worked like a mad man just to keep it and pay the rake!!
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I know it's tough to be a micro stakes SNG player at Party because of the reasons you mentioned but I really doubt you will convince either Party or Pokerstrategy to move your BR to another site.
      Instead you should work to become better and beat this limit. It's not like you are wasting your time when you learn you will use all that knowledge to make some serious money later on. And Party's SNGs are as good as any for learning purposes.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      did u try ring games ?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by highsocietypro
      I have asked several times now can i move my BR to another site???? I am totally sick of the bingo games $1 turbo at party poker its just not poker!!

I have followed all there learning material watched the videos (there are none for this limit "due to rake";) its not possible to progress in any reasoable amount of time,

I did a test today 40 sng's and counted 27 times i was eliminated i was sucked out on i won some too so dont tell me downswing blar blar because there are so many fish always doing crazy things nobody can get a read of it infact i am willing to bet loki would have a hard time here !!

I think its a matter of party being greedy not offering none turbo SNG to $1 pls or even mmt
      If you don't like partypoker request a cashout and move to a different site. They don't transfer your br to another site, you have to cashout first and go to whatever site you want.

Partypoker's sit n go's arent really that great. Not a whole lot of choice on there. There are much better sites to play sit n go's on.

But really at the $1 buy ins thats where the worst players are going to be playing.
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      yeah I am done with party I don't like the site at all if I start a new account and FT or PS with my own money can I do it from here and get rake back and keep my strategy points earned so far and just carry on as I will just give myself a bigger BR to play more suited games???
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I hate SnG for you rsame reasons, I would try cash games if I were you.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      i agree the $1 sng's are horrendus on partypoker, all in.. all in... and ur pocket pairs always being cracked by idiots. just stick to cashies its so easy to get money out of all the fishes u could imagine...

oh btw has any1 noticed that on party poker there are no americans whatsoever, i hvnt yet encountered 1..they are all russians, belarus, germans etc.. i wonder if that means they are better players :D
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      US citizens are not allowed to play on Party Poker.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      yeah I am done with party I don't like the site at all if I start a new account and FT or PS with my own money can I do it from here and get rake back and keep my strategy points earned so far and just carry on as I will just give myself a bigger BR to play more suited games???
      If you do not yet have an account on those sites then yes you can.

Go here to find information on that. Hope it helps, else ask again :)

Good luck,
      Kimber88
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Of course... just follow sign up instructions.
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      Thanks alot i will do that cheers guys!!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      quite funny. if you'd like to play higher stakes just deposit more ;) .
    • viol3ta
      viol3ta
      Bronze
      i know some support from PP personally.. I don't understand why are you so mad. Nobody forced you to start there right ? I will try to show this topic to that support. Sometimes we chat with him, he says that some people do mistakes and call the support and whine to THEM. Put yourself in their foot, some guys calls and talks 30 min for 5 $ bonus out of nothing... Begging for some ridicilous amounts.

I accept there are fishes in PP in everysite and you cannot trust their logic. I get mad also but I've been practicing to be more patient. Please try to not lose yourself and let the fish enjoy small amount of chps and hit him when he thinks ahead.

Believe me PP is not a bad site even though I can't play there due to restricted countries list, I can say that because it is the biggest poker site with bingo, roulette and stuff. So this means, If you can handle slightly better than you do now, you won't want to leave its profitable tables...

If I offended you or someone, I'm sorry.
    • highsocietypro
      highsocietypro
      Bronze
      I am not offended your welcome to your opinion I chose party because i have a account at PS an FT i am not mad just realize that at party the micro stakes are somewhat difficult to make a constant profit at as its push fold very early and fold equity is non existant at times!!