Which site is best for nl players

• 5 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by peroSIN
      I am wondering which site is best for beginning nl 6max players for micro stakes up to nl50$
      Im sure someone will say pokerstars. For nl shorthanded on the micro limits you will find bad players at almost any site. Maybe you should look into the various vip programs that the pokersites offer to make your decision.
    • peroSIN
      peroSIN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      Originally posted by peroSIN
      I am wondering which site is best for beginning nl 6max players for micro stakes up to nl50$
      Im sure someone will say pokerstars. For nl shorthanded on the micro limits you will find bad players at almost any site. Maybe you should look into the various vip programs that the pokersites offer to make your decision.
      I picked party,lets hope it isnt too bad for beginer nl players
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Party is fine - Pokerstars is the biggest site with the most traffic, but for a beginner it doesnt really matter if you have 30 tables to choose from or 100. Micro limit players on Party are just as easy to beat as those on Stars.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Party is good because tons of fish and if you can find you way around the German section there are a ton of Databases. Otherwise I would say FT is the best just because of Rakeback.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey peroSIN and welcome to PokerStrategy ;)

Good luck on establishing yourself on PartyPoker! Just be sure to play according to bankroll management or you will end up losing your money sooner than later. 6-max is very variance heavy and not really suited for our $50 bankroll (since you can't really use the recommended 20-30 stack bankroll management).

You can find plenty of articles on SH big stack strategy play in our strategy section by the way: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/

Best regards
      SoyCD