Multitabling

• WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      As far as I can tell, it is horrible multitabling on mansion. It often doesn't jump to the right table when an action needs to taken, you can't really see what's going on, etc, etc.

Do people actually enjoy the layout, because I can't really understand why people would choose to play here.. unless it's for bonuses or something
  • 15 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by WildBeans
      As far as I can tell, it is horrible multitabling on mansion. It often doesn't jump to the right table when an action needs to taken, you can't really see what's going on, etc, etc.

Do people actually enjoy the layout, because I can't really understand why people would choose to play here.. unless it's for bonuses or something
      As long as your not playing too many tables you should be able to see whats going on at your tables. I tile the tables and is not a problem.

I don't mind the layout at all. Bonus system is alright. Lots of things to spend your points on.
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by straddler71
      As long as your not playing too many tables you should be able to see whats going on at your tables. I tile the tables and is not a problem.

I don't mind the layout at all. Bonus system is alright. Lots of things to spend your points on.
      Do you use the minimal table view (or whatever you call it)?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Yeah all four tables are visible on screen when your tables are tiled. Sometimes I move a couple of the tables over a little bit and add on two more tables in the middle.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I play FL so I play max 6 tables and I have no problem at all.
      And I use minitables. They are nicer and less confusing for me :) I don't like those chairs and stuff like that.
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      I play four tables for BSS or FLSH and never have any problems once I got used to the layout.

To be honest I did have problems when I first moved over from Stars. No table resizing? WTF is that? Why is everything on my screen green? Why if I use mini tables does everything get jammed down to the size of a peanut? Doesn't give me enough room for HUD? Anyways after a while you get used to it. I just wish there was a way to resize full size tables.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I play 4 large size tables, the mini-tables are too crowded with elephant stats on them imo

I have to click a lot to see whats happening but I guess Im used to it.
    • promofree
      promofree
      Bronze
      I play 10 tables ...sngs, and i must say I have never hit such a bad downswing like the one on this site, the bad beats just don't stop
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Sites have nothing to do with bad beats, not only is this post in the wrong post but there is really no point posting it in this forum.
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      Sites have nothing to do with bad beats, not only is this post in the wrong post but there is really no point posting it in this forum.
      I assume you're talking about the reply to the post that is just before you (which is off topic)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I always played the max amount of tables (15 or 16 i think?), not mini size. never had any problems, and was on 13'' laptop with touchpad. Should work fine
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      I always played the max amount of tables (15 or 16 i think?), not mini size. never had any problems, and was on 13'' laptop with touchpad. Should work fine
      If you're playing with full size tables, do they pop up when it's your turn to speak? Because that seems to be the big problem for me. It's not clear when I need to act on a certain table. So I'm always getting times out. And thebeeping doesn't help...
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      It works fine. You just have to be ready with alt-tab for if you go broke on a table, which happens alot because I played SSS, but you press alt tab, get back into the line of tables, no problem :)
    • goldendiamonds
      goldendiamonds
      Global
      go to absolute poker lots and lots of stupid players there
    • craguli
      craguli
      Bronze
      Originally posted by WildBeans
      Originally posted by dadude77
      If you're playing with full size tables, do they pop up when it's your turn to speak? Because that seems to be the big problem for me. It's not clear when I need to act on a certain table. So I'm always getting times out. And thebeeping doesn't help...
      I know the problem you mean Wildbeans, the times when the beeping stops happening and then seems to take 100 hands before it starts beeping again, and when it doesnt beep the table doesnt jump to the front, the times that i've noticed this happening is when you play a table out of sequence, say if there are two tables with playable hands and number 1 jumps to the front but you decide to play table 2 cos you have an easier decision or a bigger hand then sometimes it seems to mess it up.

I dont know how to make it start again, lol i've missed out on KK cos of this problem.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      you have to go back to the 1st table, play it... and then it will continue like it should. If you play stacked, don't have to worry about this, because can only see one table :D

although downside, you can't do things like check the fold box preflop with obvious hands, so you need to be quicker. To each his own!