$10.03
      MP2:
      $3.87
      Hero:
      $20.00
      BU:
      $15.45

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BU calls $1.00, SB calls $0.90, BB calls $0.80, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($4.20) 2:club: , 5:spade: , K:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($4.20) Q:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2.10, 2 folds, BB raises to $5.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $11.30
  • 4 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Thats a pretty deep and dumb slowplay line from BB, if its a slowplay. Given he is a midstack ill push all in over the top here, its going to cost us $6.90 more to find out what this idiot is doing. Not a good investment vs reasonable players, but I think BB is just being an idiot here often enough for us to be okay (worse queen, flush draw etc). Besides, what reasonable player checks that flop to slowplay then checks *again* after a backdoor flush came, still hoping to check-raise?

Should have cbet the flop, even though its a 4-way pot, as a check-raise there has alot more credability, especially given its a fairly dry flop. That way we could cbet-fold with the knowlege that we are nearly always smashed if re-raised.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      i think I would c/c turn and river (or bet out on river if no one has betted), betting out on the flop will not be worth the investment in a 4way pot
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I like your line. I'd just bet a little bit more on the turn because I want to represent some strenght. Betting just half pot may give some people the idea to raise you light I think.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Likely fold is fine there, because he shouldn´t making there some strange c/r with Qx or draw.
      But because it is so small and sometimes they would make some plays there I would call and evaluate on the turn