[NL20-NL50] K5o BB - TPnK, suited flop

• TheBrood
      Known players:

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , 5:heart:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.10, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.80) 8:club: , 7:club: , K:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, 2 folds, SB raises to $2.60, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $4.00

Why do I feel Im being bluffed out of the pot?
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Even if villain only has any one club we are in a pretty rubbishy situation here, much less if they have paired something and have a club.

I think bet-fold was the right thing to do. Sure its possible you got pushed off the (weakly) best hand. Even vs JoTc you only have 52% of it here, vs KoTc you are pretty much drawing dead (10%), vs 8oTc you have less than half of it (48%).

So at best we might own half the pot. SB shows interest in playing for stacks by 3betting the flop in a huge way. I dont think we have much reason to continue :)
    • mbml
      easy check/fold, I might consider betting out if i was on the button

your hand sucks and the only worse hand which would call you is a flushdraw. this is also a 4 way pot and more often than not, someone with some weakish 2-8 of club will call you
    • Kaitz20
      On that board I don´t even mind c/f
      He has there draw some times, but your hand is too small to continue and it is still 4-way pot, so usually players tend to have there some kind of hands to raise