$20.18
      MP2:
      $71.37
      MP3:
      $20.00
      CO:
      $27.37

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , 4:heart:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20, BU folds, Hero calls $0.10, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.00) 3:club: , 3:heart: , 8:heart: (5 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.60, 2 folds, CO calls $0.60, Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.80) Q:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks.

River: ($2.80) 6:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $2.80

Raise flop?
  • 4 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Fold preflop. I dont think we take the pot often enough to cover 10 cents for every time we have nothing with this junk.

On the flop you could bet out but without initiative you dont have alot of fold equity. Id call with an 8 or any pair over it, and im a weak folder. Check-raising would show strength but essentially be overplaying, and 3s, 8s and overpairs are still at least calling you.

I doubt you could take the pot down often on the flop in a 5 way hand to be worth bluffing at it anyway.

Just call along the flop and see if your little flush hits. Be prepared to give up fairly easily on the turn as the board already paired and you could be drawing dead in such a limped 5 way. Definantly dont play bet-raise-shove if / when your flush hits here. WA/WB.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      i agree fold preflop

I would complete with A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, and all suited connectors/suited onegappers. remember that you will be very unlikely to hit, you may end up paying too much to chase your draw, and even if you hit, you are not going to get payed off that often.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      i agree fold preflop

I would complete with A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, and all suited connectors/suited onegappers. remember that you will be very unlikely to hit, you may end up paying too much to chase your draw, and even if you hit, you are not going to get payed off that often.
      I keep remembering when a JXs hand stacked my 56s flush =S
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      Im not folding suited cards for 10:1 odds. Thats your main concern here. You will also get trips from time to time, or flop a flush. The important issue is not to overplay one/two pair or trips against much action.
      Postflop is standart.
      Well played

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]