This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Points????

• starky1990
      starky1990
      Bronze
      Hi There,

I am relatively knew to poker strategy and have a few querries. I havesearchered the forum but no-one has seemed to asked these questions.

Firstly can i use my points won on partypoker to buy stress balls and other useless gimmicky items with them. Will it affect my bonus in anyway.

Also it say's i am currently on 90 points in the lobby, but on pokerstrategy i am on arround 150. Is there a delay or a multiplyer or what??

Finally in one of the threads it says i need 300 points to clear the 50 bonus, are these strategy points or party points??

Cheers

Richard
      ?( ?( ?(
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      starky1990

You can use your party points to buy whatever you want and it won't affect your bonus.

Your points are usually updated everyday. 1 party point equals 1.5 strategy points.

To clear the $50 bonus you need 300 party points. For the extra $100 bonus if I remember correctly its released in $25 increments for every 150 party points.

Regards,

Matt.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello starky1990,

Straddler71 was correct with his answers but if you have any further questions then please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve