Points????

• starky1990
      starky1990
      Bronze
      Hi There,

I am relatively knew to poker strategy and have a few querries. I havesearchered the forum but no-one has seemed to asked these questions.

Firstly can i use my points won on partypoker to buy stress balls and other useless gimmicky items with them. Will it affect my bonus in anyway.

Also it say's i am currently on 90 points in the lobby, but on pokerstrategy i am on arround 150. Is there a delay or a multiplyer or what??

Finally in one of the threads it says i need 300 points to clear the 50 bonus, are these strategy points or party points??

Cheers

Richard
      ?( ?( ?(
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      starky1990

You can use your party points to buy whatever you want and it won't affect your bonus.

Your points are usually updated everyday. 1 party point equals 1.5 strategy points.

To clear the $50 bonus you need 300 party points. For the extra $100 bonus if I remember correctly its released in $25 increments for every 150 party points.

Regards,

Matt.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello starky1990,

Straddler71 was correct with his answers but if you have any further questions then please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve