no USA players allowed?

• stinkfoot
      stinkfoot
      Bronze
      You don't accept USA players? can't you put this information on your site somewhere obvious so ppl don't waste their time? Just plain rude, got as far as saving personal data on here and i got an error message, this is ridiculous. Seriously I think I must have typed something wrong, I didn't think people would purposely waste other's time for no reason.
  • 4 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi stinkfoot,

It does clearly state that we cannot accept players residing in USA (due to legal reasons)

On the first page where you sign up.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • stinkfoot
      stinkfoot
      Bronze
      that is bullshit, you should have this on the first page of your site, ok it's my fault for not seeing that. Still bullshit though, you really should put this info on the first page of your site. Or at least make the print larger and in people's face where they don't miss it.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stinkfoot
      that is bullshit, you should have this on the first page of your site, ok it's my fault for not seeing that. Still bullshit though, you really should put this info on the first page of your site. Or at least make the print larger and in people's face where they don't miss it.
      Hello stinkfoot,

In terms of the registration process that IS the first page of the site a player who is looking to register looks at. It is also the place any person registering SHOULD look at. Since you are correct in saying that most people don't actually read the text we added a large crossed out USA flag.

You have to keep in mind that the number of US players who actually come to our site represents a very small percentage of our overall traffic. Changing our layout in a fashion that constantly warns US players that they can't register, on pages that have nothing to do with registration, would be detrimental to the usability for our other members.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Why are you bothering the nice folks here? Complain to your congressman or don't complain at all.

(Or move out of the country like I did!)