Strategy points & the rankings

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      I really wan't to rank up to silver but unable too due to me playing sites which i'm not registered to ( pokerstars, fulltilt ) is there anyway i can link them up? I'm currently linked to mansion but have nothing on it at the moment.
      Is the only way to get points depositing on that site? cus im only a few points off silver! Gur
  • 3 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      DecMate

Unfortunately you won't be able to get tracked to pokerstars or full tilt since you already have accounts there and didn't sign up through ps. Alot of us here are not able to get tracked to some poker sites since we didn't sign up through ps.

Your going to have to make a deposit on one of the sites where you don't have an account on.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello DecMate,

As Straddler71 has kindly pointed out, PokerStars and Full Tilt do not allow existing accounts to be re-tracked to PokerStrategy.

We do, however, offer some excellent First Deposit bonuses which you can find out about here, or as you have mentioned, you will need to deposit on your linked Mansion account in order to continue receiving Strategy Points.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Actually, I've read on this very forum somewhere something different.

If I remember right, someone said that, by simply emptying your account on a room and creating a new one with the referral, he got both accounts frozen and got asked which one he wanted to keep, could that be really doable?

I can understand that for someone high ranked that has already returns on that account might be not feasible, but for me with my bronze ranking on stars could be an idea, I'll loose nothing in the process.