• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aredhel91
      just unbelivable!
      after 100k hands SSS->lol at Fulltilt !

just LOL!
      Hi Aredhel91,

Care to elaborate? Also I see you hadn't posted here until today, welcome to the forum :)

Regards,
      Sarah
    • Aredhel91
      Aredhel91
      Bronze
      tnx

there are better chances that I'll end up with Brad Pitt then win some at fulltilt :P
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      These sort of posts seem to appear more and more everyday. What is the points in them in these specific site sections. Cant people get it into their heads that these poker sites are not rigged. There is a section for down swings and letting off steam about beats etc, use it. :s_frown:
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      or maybe not downswing, just bad play
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Full Tilt micro limits with SSS are probably close to impossible to beat due to the 6.5% rake on these limits
      and even if you can actually make a 0.5ptbb/100 profit why on earth would you want to do that
      switch sites / move up to where the rake is only 5%

or even better, stop playing SSS imo
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      or even better, stop playing SSS imo
      Now that's not very nice to us sss players is it? :P

As for the OP I am speechless... I can't see how a sane person would think that the poker room is set upon "stealing" his bankroll of $50 or such similar crap...

Btw, did someone here watch the Helmuth bash where durrr made a set of queens on the river when there was 1 queen in the deck and Esfandiari lost hundred gran? Durrr even said sorry and Esfandiari just replied "That's so sick, 2 outer..." And Helmuth says "It was one outer, I folded QJ". One outer, what's the chance of that - 1 to 46 and it happens on TV...

just take the beats like a man and stop bitching or quit the game!
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      I don't like full tilt. Instatilt when playing there. Have had more ridiculous bad beats with couple of thousand hands than with 50k+ hands in Stars. Probably just coincidence.
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sm112
      I don't like full tilt. Instatilt when playing there.
      That is why it is called Full Tilt. lool ;)
    • Aredhel91
      Aredhel91
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      just take the beats like a man
      hmm that's kinda imposible :P

And I don't think fulltilt is trying to steal my roll, I just can't win anything.
      my loosing sessions are comedy and are reapeting too much.
    • Maria21
      Maria21
      Bronze
      yes well, it happens to me too, but still, it's worth it, i loose 30 sng's in a row then win 2, i'm up in bankroll, thing is that the variance there is stronger than on other sites, i think it's designed to be that way, i mean favourites on a hand rarely win. I found that the best way to cope with it is to just sit out the first half hour of the tourney, cuz that's how fast the donks usually bust, after that the odds of someone calling your all-in with 3 :club: 5s :diamond: and make a flush are kinda low, since the players remaining won't call with that hand, even if they will still win if do so, the variance isn't affecting the game that much since the people who benefit from it are long gone...
      just my two cents:P
      [edit] obviously i mean sng's since sitting out at ring games doesn't make much sense
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Maria21
      yes well, it happens to me too, but still, it's worth it, i loose 30 sng's in a row then win 2, i'm up in bankroll, thing is that the variance there is stronger than on other sites, i think it's designed to be that way, i mean favourites on a hand rarely win. I found that the best way to cope with it is to just sit out the first half hour of the tourney, cuz that's how fast the donks usually bust, after that the odds of someone calling your all-in with 3 :club: 5s :diamond: and make a flush are kinda low, since the players remaining won't call with that hand, even if they will still win if do so, the variance isn't affecting the game that much since the people who benefit from it are long gone...
      just my two cents:P
      [edit] obviously i mean sng's since sitting out at ring games doesn't make much sense
      I think this applies to ringgames too.
      It's also my prefered strategy