Urgent In Vhalee 'S Atention

• vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      Hi i 'm from Romania, and i have a friend that plays poker on titan but he isnt tracked with pokerstrategy today he won 4 jackpot sitngo in a row and titan didn't release the jackpot he tried to contact the online support but they didnt answered what should he do?
      [img]C:\Documents and Settings\Vlad\My Documents\My Pictures\nuca.bmp[/img]
  • 3 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello vladd20,

If your friend's Titan Poker account is not tracked over PokerStrategy.com, then I'm afraid there's not much our support crew can do about it. However, since you say he won this jackpot, all should be ok and this should just be a delay from Titan Poker's part. I suggest he keeps trying to contact the Titan Poker support in the meantime.

I will try to give this information to my colleagues and see if we can help. I would also like you/him to give me as many details as possible about this whole situation so we can fix this as soon as possible.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      his account name is stefanuca you can check him with sharkscope i tried to put the graph here but dont know how .i hope there will be no need to post here again meanwhile i ll ask him his account id.His id at Titan is TTR83089232
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      problem solved thanks for the help