need help

• Lenocka963
      Lenocka963
      Global
      hi i think its somtehing wrong because a passed the quiz created acount in poker stars 5 days ago but the money doesnt come until now...i also added the acount name back to this page so i think i did everything right can you help me?
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Lenocka963,

Sometimes it can take take up to 96 hours (4 working days) for the ID check to be verified and for the starting capital to be processed.

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we contact with additional instructions.

Also check to make that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Lenocka963
      Lenocka963
      Global
      must i also send identification card? i knew about this page from my friend and he told me that sending identification card isnt required but i receive mail from you where you want to send IC from me so what is please right? lenka balajova
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Lenocka963,

Our ID requests are done on a random basis as detailed in our TOC.

If you have received an e-mail from PS requesting you to forward ID documents, then please follow the instructions that were given in the e-mail from us.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve