This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

idea for videos

• dixxiehaze
      dixxiehaze
      Bronze
      as great as the video section is at the moment i think a brilliant addition to the video collection would be explanation videos of the concepts taught in the strategy articals,i mean the live videos in the section really give a good visual and explanation of the plays and watching them put into action ,but if there were videos for specific strategy articals i think it would make applying them to the game alot easier and help bring the players up to a higher standard what ya guys think? :s_biggrin:
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dixxiehaze,

I couldn't agree more ;) We are currently preparing theoretical videos for each article as well as working on themed session-reviews and live videos to accompany the specific articles.

This should give you a good mixture of theoretical and practical know-how in video format to cover all the important areas :)

Best regards
      SoyCD