[NL2-NL10] $1/2 QJs .No Respect For Villain.

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Party Poker $200.00 No Limit Hold'em - 7 players
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $129.55
      UTG: $54.44
      UTG+1: $46.52
      Hero (MP): $37.00
      CO: $38.05
      BTN: $600.01
      SB: $162.46

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with Q :diamond: J :diamond:
      UTG calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10, 2 folds, SB calls $9, BB calls $8, UTG calls $8

Flop: ($40.00) T :heart: K :spade: 2 :club: (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $44.44, Hero calls $27 all in, SB folds, BB folds

Turn: ($94.00) 2 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($94.00) 2 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

This Villain is a 38/17 villain I only have 37 hands on him but so far he has 12AF, 100Cbet% and 75% Agression Frequency.

My Question Is, What Do you put him on? Its a Multiway Pot So Will Even this guy turn down the Aggression a bit in this Scenario?
  • 5 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Raising QJs from MP looks way too loose, so I would fold preflop.

As played, you have 8 outs which is already enought to go broke, but against this guy you probably have some additional outs as well.

Considering your question, AF 12 could easily be just variance of player with 1-3 AF and also in multiway he will usually get tighter unless he's a complete maniac, but for that you would need further reads.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Could you clarify why you isolate with Q:dJ on Mp3 as a Shortstack ? If you played BIgstack, this is fine since you got more implieds due stacksizes.

As played postflop, getting 2.35:1 for an OESD is a shove imo ;)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk

My Question Is, What Do you put him on?
      Need his WSD/WTSD before you can make a reasonable guess at his range here.

EG. Won 8/8 SD's then perhaps he is on a heater.

Won 0/8 SD's then perhaps bluffer/Running bad.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Could you clarify why you isolate with Q:dJ on Mp3 as a Shortstack ? If you played BIgstack, this is fine since you got more implieds due stacksizes.

As played postflop, getting 2.35:1 for an OESD is a shove imo ;)

Best regards,
      Gerv
      Way to not answer my Question, wp ;) I wanted to know your opinion on Villains Donking Range xD

I Iso'd because this is a nice spot to stack Villain knowing his going Broke Range; Top-Pair Rag Kicker often 2nd Pair Depending on Board and Action. CO and BU are Tight and The blinds are non-Aggressive albeit a little fishy. There is no way this Iso Raise is too loose.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      imo totally unnecessary for nl200 to isolate this loose, are you familiar with limp/fold fcb and other stats to make this spot plus ev or do you just assume he will go broke very light?