[NL20-NL50] NL25-SH, JTo

• burek2000
      Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:heart: , J:diamond:
      MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1,25, 3 folds, MP2 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) 7:spade: , J:club: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1,75, MP2 raises to $3,50, Hero calls $1,75.

Turn: ($9,85) 7:club: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($9,85) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $9,85, Hero calls $9,85.

Final Pot: $29,55

Up to the time of the hand villain played like a complete maniac, his AF at the time of the hand was 11. So, I kind of expected a c/r on the flop, on the turn I decided to cb, because it would be a tough spot if he c/raised me again and I also planned to call any river bet up to PS. Just wonder, was my hand with TPMK too weak perhaps for such a play? Or would be any other line better to take?
  • 1 reply
    • darkonebg
      The hand sample isnt big enough to make assumptions, especially for postflop values.
      Isolating with TJo isnt a good idea even IP.
      Basically you need history to know if his line is a complete monster that is valuebetting big after his trap failed, or just trying to buy the pot cheaply on the flop and then bluffing big on the river.
      River card isnt good for a bluff, c/minraise is more often a very strong hand and he is basically unknown > fold is preferred.

Best regards,

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]