UTG+1 ($94.44)
      UTG+2 ($201)
      MP1 ($98.75)
      MP2 ($94)
      MP3 ($33.05)
      CO ($145)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: 9:spade:

UTG+1 calls $1, fold, fold, MP2 calls $1, fold, CO calls $1, check, SB calls $1, Hero calls $0.50, check,

FLOP ($7) K:club: 8:heart: 9:club:

Hero bets $7, UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, BTN folds, SB calls $7,

TURN ($21) K:club: 8:heart: 9:club: 7:spade:

Hero bets $12 (AI), SB calls $12,

RIVER ($45) K:club: 8:heart: 9:club: 7:spade: Q:heart:

u never guess what he have.

i know. should be fold pf but 5 limpers, eh.:(
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      Whats wrong with the HH? Why does it say BU is SB? Anyway, the hand;

Completing is fine if you can play it properly post flop imo. Personally I don't really like K9o though, Its a hand designed to get you into awkard spots with no connectivity and limited high-card Value. Nevertheless with 5 limpers completing is likely +ev.

You Line Is Fine against very Passive Postflop players, However It is also possible to Check/Raise for Protection and Value in this spot If you have some Aggressive Villains behind you I prefer this line.

A Dangerous Check/Call Line would possibly be good to extract value out of weaker hands and Draws that want to 2nd barrel or call a turnbet but would have folded to a flopraise, I disregard this option though as I want to protect and make Villain Pay for his Draws. Its a Nightmare if you only Call Flop, It Goes Multiway and Turn comes up as a :club: .

Unless you're facing an exptionally Aggressive Villain this Line is Good. Make him pay you off with a Flushdraw, Straight Draw, or weaker Two-Pair.

As For Villain, Assuming he doesn't go broke too lightly and has a Decent PFR I would give him this range;

(KQ), (KJ), KT, K9, K8, K7, 77, 88, 67, 89, JT And maybe any FD

But Since you said "You'll never guess what he had" My Official Guess is;

A really Strong hand like AK or a really weak one like 72o ;)
    • Aimboy
      Nice analyze DaPhunk :)

Completing is rather fine with that number of limpers and postflop you play bet/all-in flop and push turn.

About villains hand - my guess is QQ.
    • ysessa
      i would definitely prefer folding preflop then completing.. another possibility is to push preflop when the limper's aren't to tight you flip against most pockets and will often win the hand directly.