$5,00
      Hero:
      $5,00
      MP3:
      $41,65
      BU:
      $25,15

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 2:spade: , A:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, CO folds, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($1,00) J:diamond: , A:heart: , 2:heart: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,75, 2 folds, SB calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,50) 7:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,50) K:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,75, SB raises to $4,00 (All-In), Hero calls $2,25 (All-In), SB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $10,50

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and deuces (2s As)
      SB shows a pair of tens (Ts Tc)

Hero wins with two pairs, aces and deuces (2s As)

Was my bet on the river stupid? When I see the hand now I think only a better hand or a bluff would call/raise me. Did I play it correct?
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hello mishkagg,

on the flop I would lead out with full pot size(1$). I don't know why you stopped betting on the turn, you are losing value and protection this way, because if 4th :heart: shows up on the river then your 2-pair will be worthless, so bet 2/3 of the pot on the turn and push river.

As played, you have to call river raise, you showed weakness on the turn, so villain can raise you with many worse hands then yours.

...and remove results, please, until you do I will just pretend I didn't see them. :f_p:

If you might have any other question feel free to click "Advise the judge to have another look" button.

Regards,
      burek2000