Second room with PS. Homepage doesn't show registration.

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I opened an account with FUllTilt, which is my second poker room with PS. Although I see a tick in the PS FT registration page, I still don't see that i'm registered at FT in my homepage's "my poker rooms" section, where you can usually see how many PS points you've earned.

I'm just paranoid that the account registration did not get through, so I'd like to know when does a new room appear on homepage. I have not made a deposit there yet though.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi mChavez

In my one and only experience with this I suffered the same attack of paranoia but found it takes a couple of days to update. And all was well and good in the world. :f_cool:
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer.

But FT does not like my VISA!!!! WTF??????
      aaaaaaa i hate it.

Update: Yay! I can use Click2Pay! TAkes 1 minute to apen an account, then they CALL you to validate the account, but thats fine! Oh no, I need to send them copies of my ID, card, address confirmation, WTF?????

I'm starting to tilt=) At least now i know why FullTilt has this name=)
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      damn! had to make a local bank transfer =( will have ot wait for a few days now. good stuff i left $6 in my pacific account. lets see how much I can make out of it hehe
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey mChavez!

As soon as you receive your first strategy points (which happens as soon as you produce rake and Full Tilt sends us the list for that day) your account will also appear in the list on the "home" page ;)

If you did everything correctly you shouldn't worry - although I know the anxiety and fear of having messed up all too well myself ;D

Best regards
      SoyCD