Pokerstrategy shop

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have "purchased" the Hold'em manager pro edition using pokerstrategy shop 3 days ago any I am yet to receieve the serial number for it. I find this quite outrageous as the payment using the credit card should be instant. It would be really nice if you could speed these things up a bit.

Regards,

Primzi
  • 14 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Primzi,

Our shop is currently still quite small and run by a limited team. It is therefore only 'open' during working days and not on weekends. Since HEM orders also need to be processed on an individual basis & you most likely ordered just before the weekend - you have had to wait those two days and probably received your serial number this morning.

I'm sorry about this delay but at its current stage the shop is just an "added bonus" for the members which is not operated on a profit making principle. It is therefore quite cheap - but also operating with very limit personnel.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I also ordered on saturday, but I got it today atleast. Hope you got it too prim :)
    • dixxiehaze
      dixxiehaze
      Bronze
      any idea when were getting an english shop?so i can get my shop on!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dixxiehaze
      Hello dixxiehaze,

Its already in the works. It was supposed to be launched some time this week but has been delayed again. I am not sure on the exact ETA but its definitely coming ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello dixxiehaze,

Its already in the works. It was supposed to be launched some time this week but has been delayed again. I am not sure on the exact ETA but its definitely coming ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      So almost 2 months delayed since that last post of yours? Why does it take so long? I imagine there is a limited number of strings to translate. I'm no master at German, but the shop should be pretty simple to translate, right? You can give me a message if you want a test of my sick good German-English skills :f_cool:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello dixxiehaze,

Best regards
      SoyCD
      So almost 2 months delayed since that last post of yours? Why does it take so long? I imagine there is a limited number of strings to translate. I'm no master at German, but the shop should be pretty simple to translate, right? You can give me a message if you want a test of my sick good German-English skills :f_cool:
      Hello Kimber88,

I believe the delay isn't so much due to the translation but due to needing to have all the other puzzle pieces in place. An English shop will make purchasing available not only to the already large German & Russian markets - but essentially the rest of the world as well. As such we need to be sure to have the needed capacity to deal with the increase of volume - as well as to have the needed payment processors etc. in place.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      So is there a new ETA?

Or are we better off to assume the implementation challenges will take an indefinite time to overcome and just enjoy it when it gets here?

No stress.. just I'm sure like me a lot of folks are looking forward to the opportunity, and we're an impatient bunch of fuc.. fellows and fellesses at times. :f_p:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      You heard it first in the forum: http://en.shop.pokerstrategy.com/

:)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      yeihhhh :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_p: :f_p: :f_biggrin:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I tried to order HEM via English Shop, but at the last step when I had to confirm my order (before shop redirects you to moneybookers login) I got an error.
      I forgot to copy that error, but it was a mysql database error (if that helps).

I then switched to German shop and everything worked fine.

Don't know if that was one-time-only-thing, but anyway... Just to let you know.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      I tried to order HEM via English Shop, but at the last step when I had to confirm my order (before shop redirects you to moneybookers login) I got an error.
      I forgot to copy that error, but it was a mysql database error (if that helps).

I then switched to German shop and everything worked fine.

Don't know if that was one-time-only-thing, but anyway... Just to let you know.
      Hey Corey,

The shop is still going through some bug fixing and overall revision before it officially launches. I will be looking into correcting various flaws in the shop this week and will try to replicate what happened to you. Thanks for the heads-up.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hope I will get my license code, because I bought HM whit official money :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Out of interest, how many orders for PS underwear have you recieved? :s_biggrin:
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by irregularity
      Out of interest, how many orders for PS underwear have you recieved? :s_biggrin:
      Not too many, to be honest ;)

Guess around 50-100.