$31.24
      MP1:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $12.29
      MP3:
      $10.30

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.4, UTG2 calls $0.40, 4 folds, BU calls $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.65) Q, T, 5 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.40(All-In), UTG2 folds, BU calls $1.40, BB calls $1.40.

Turn: ($5.85) 9 (3 players)
      BB checks, BU checks.

River: ($5.85) 3 (3 players)
      BB checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $5.85.

It was proly foolish of me to have made a cbet here with 3 other villains.
  • 5 replies
    • Hagbard00
      Hagbard00
      Bronze
      Well, you have 10 outs, but only god knows how many of them are good against three opponents on this board. With a push like that you are hoping that everybody will fold. But on such a board and against three opponents, your FE is very small i guess. I would c/f.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      if this is short stack strategy, and you raised pre-flop but didn't hit anyhing and are up against more than one opponent, check/fold!
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi kenthmp,

As the other guys already pointed out, ch/fold this flop. You should only c-bet trash hands when you are HU.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      You already Knew you made a mistake and posted to Clarify. I think thats good to make sure. Now to look at it from a more advanced perspective;

10 Cards left in the deck would help you if you are HU. However it is somewhat likely that a villain has KQ, KT, AQ or AT so those A and K Outs are often blocked. You therefore only have the T outs as Definately giving you the best hand and I would just Check back hoping to hit them, Folding to any Action.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      You already Knew you made a mistake and posted to Clarify. I think thats good to make sure. Now to look at it from a more advanced perspective;

10 Cards left in the deck would help you if you are HU. However it is somewhat likely that a villain has KQ, KT, AQ or AT so those A and K Outs are often blocked. You therefore only have the T outs as Definately giving you the best hand and I would just Check back hoping to hit them, Folding to any Action.

Thanks DaPhunk :) !

Never éver bluff against 2 or more opponents with Trash and you will be fine ;)

- Gerv