This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Ak Utg1

• kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $9.63
      BU:
      $8.86
      SB:
      $4.02
      BB:
      $8.63
      UTG1(Hero):
      $1.80
      UTG2:
      $31.24
      MP1:
      $5.00
      MP2:
      $12.29
      MP3:
      $10.30

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A, K.
      Hero raises to $0.4, UTG2 calls $0.40, 4 folds, BU calls $0.40, SB folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.65) Q, T, 5 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.40(All-In), UTG2 folds, BU calls $1.40, BB calls $1.40.

Turn: ($5.85) 9 (3 players)
      BB checks, BU checks.

River: ($5.85) 3 (3 players)
      BB checks, BU checks.

Final Pot: $5.85.

It was proly foolish of me to have made a cbet here with 3 other villains.
  • 5 replies
    • Hagbard00
      Hagbard00
      Bronze
      Well, you have 10 outs, but only god knows how many of them are good against three opponents on this board. With a push like that you are hoping that everybody will fold. But on such a board and against three opponents, your FE is very small i guess. I would c/f.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      if this is short stack strategy, and you raised pre-flop but didn't hit anyhing and are up against more than one opponent, check/fold!
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi kenthmp,

As the other guys already pointed out, ch/fold this flop. You should only c-bet trash hands when you are HU.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      You already Knew you made a mistake and posted to Clarify. I think thats good to make sure. Now to look at it from a more advanced perspective;

10 Cards left in the deck would help you if you are HU. However it is somewhat likely that a villain has KQ, KT, AQ or AT so those A and K Outs are often blocked. You therefore only have the T outs as Definately giving you the best hand and I would just Check back hoping to hit them, Folding to any Action.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      You already Knew you made a mistake and posted to Clarify. I think thats good to make sure. Now to look at it from a more advanced perspective;

10 Cards left in the deck would help you if you are HU. However it is somewhat likely that a villain has KQ, KT, AQ or AT so those A and K Outs are often blocked. You therefore only have the T outs as Definately giving you the best hand and I would just Check back hoping to hit them, Folding to any Action.

Thanks DaPhunk :) !

Never éver bluff against 2 or more opponents with Trash and you will be fine ;)

- Gerv