TAF marketing message

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Do you guys at PS.com recommend mentioning the fact that you win $ when the player wins $, and thats how you are able to give away free $50?
      Or should I stick to just offering the $50 without any explanation as to how its possible and not a scam?

I'm talking about a short, pre-made message posted on a forum.
  • 6 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      bump*

I have a store and I would like to print out many TAF adverts and hand them out to our clients, any suggestions as to what the advert should say exactly?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello TheBrood,

Sorry for the late reply. I just missed your thread.

It is a great idea to design a flyer for offline promoting. Here are some things you should have in content:

- A brief introduction to PokerStrategy.com and what our website offers. For exmaple: PokerStrategy is the world’s biggest online poker school which offers you free poker education plus a cost free bankroll to start your poker career at one of the most famous poker rooms. Join us and start playing winning poker today!

- It is importtant that you make sure they will enter your username upon registration sothat their acccounts are tracked.

I wish you huge success!

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hello TheBrood,

Sorry for the late reply. I just missed your thread.

It is a great idea to design a flyer for offline promoting. Here are some things you should have in content:

- A brief introduction to PokerStrategy.com and what our website offers. For exmaple: PokerStrategy is the world’s biggest online poker school which offers you free poker education plus a cost free bankroll to start your poker career at one of the most famous poker rooms. Join us and start playing winning poker today!

- It is importtant that you make sure they will enter your username upon registration sothat their acccounts are tracked.

I wish you huge success!

Kind Regards,
      thunder
      But if the flyer includes my TAF URL they don't need to type in my username right?

I'm guessing 50% of the clients won't have a clue where to type my username...
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello TheBrood,

There are some differences between online marketing and offline marketing. While it is easy to get people CLICK on your tracking link, it is obviously harder to get them TYPE your entire tracking link in the URL bar. They are likely to type in the main URL only (pokerstrategy.com) and skip the followed affiliate code. That's why I would like you to make sure that they will enter your nickname on sign up page sothat you will not lose your referrals. However, if you can somehow make your players type in your link, of course they are automatically tracked and do not have to enter your nickname.

Regards,
      thunder
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hello TheBrood,

There are some differences between online marketing and offline marketing. While it is easy to get people CLICK on your tracking link, it is obviously harder to get them TYPE your entire tracking link in the URL bar. They are likely to type in the main URL only (pokerstrategy.com) and skip the followed affiliate code. That's why I would like you to make sure that they will enter your nickname on sign up page sothat you will not lose your referrals. However, if you can somehow make your players type in your link, of course they are automatically tracked and do not have to enter your nickname.

Regards,
      thunder
      thnx,

As I'm already a PS member, I can't explain to my clients in detail how to join PS.com or where to type my username.
      Does PS have a copy/paste flyer I can use, with detailed instructions(screenshots would be great!) on how to join? And if not, could someone make one please?

I have some referred friends that couldn't join for some reason, and others that made a mistake and couldn't be tracked to my TAF, this is why I need everything in detail =P

Thnx in advance.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TheBrood,

We do in fact have TAF flyers or at least we did (I can't find them at the moment) but there were only available in German (and are probably outdated by now anyway).

I did find this German TAF flyer which was made by a member

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=taf1zz9.jpg

To give you an idea of a possible layout.

Here is a Design package with logos and graphics in rar and zip format

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/media/tellafriend/PS_Designpackage.rar
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/media/tellafriend/PS_Designpackage.zip

That German Flyer has written down the side in big letter $50+$100 Real Money for Free

and then goes on to tell the user what he needs to do (sign up via - fill in the blanks username [ red fill in box ] or directly via link [ red fill in box ]

It then goes on to talk about the advantages of PokerStrategy such as learning material, coachings, software, promotions, freerolls, good bonuses, and free starting capital without deposit.

The last field is about who became big and famous through us (some famous German players).

I'll see if I can get around to finding a source file of our old banner to perhaps translate and or make available.

Best regards
      SoyCD