Some questions

• Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      Hello everyone! :) I have passed the quiz and sent a copy of my ID more than a day ago, but didn't receive my starting capital yet. What should I do to make this progress faster?
      Also I have another question. Can i withdraw my winnings on a Visa card without depositing? Or must I deposit to be able to withdraw ? Thank you.
  • 21 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

Congratulations on passing the quiz.

Sometimes it can take up to 96 hours (4 working days) for the ID verification and transfer of funds to be completed so i would suggest giving it a while longer and be patient.

In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      well yes, I did everything good, I guess I just have to wait. And how about withdrawal?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

My apologies for not answering in the previous post.

In order to withdraw to a Visa Card i am sure that you will need to deposit some funds first.

You can find out more information in PokerStars Cashout Policy.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      wow, still don't have my starting capital :( :(
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

There are no fund transfers processed over the weekend as the poker rooms only process them from monday to friday so in effect you have only been waiting 1 day (yesterday) as you registered on saturday so please be patient and im sure your funds will be sorted as quickly as possible.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      wowzers still no capital :(
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      sorry double posting but does pokerstrategy have a phone number i could call?
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      seriously wtf is with pokerstrategy support? I registered 05.16 today's 05.20 and i got only one respond. Wow...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Vitkuss,

You registered on the weekend when there is limited availability of staff and usually customer support tries to answer tickets with a 24 hour period but due to the amount of traffic they are dealing with each day and also the amount of partners that are in contact with each day as well, sometimes it can take them longer then they like.

Please try to understand the situation and give them some time to answer your ticket(s).

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      Big thanks for your answers, seems like you're the only one caring here. Could you please offer me any other way to contact Pokerstrategy staff, because they don't seem to be responding to emails or anything.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

In order to contact Customer Support you need to create a ticket here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      well yeah i created like 2 tickets but didn't get respond... Is there any other way i could contact them? Like messengers or via phone?
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      Dear Vitkuss,

Please check if you completed the steps 1 to 7 of this site. The starting money can only betransferred if the following conditions are met:
      - Our download link has been used when registering at PokerStars
      - The cashier registration has been completed
      - The information sharing option has been agreed to
      - The User ID has been specified correctly on our site
      - You used the correct bonus / marketing code

Best regards,
      Tobi

This is what i get. I am sure i have filled in everything correctly.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

Obviously it seems like there is a problem with your poker room registration.

As Tobi has started, make sure that you have completed each and every step in the PokerStars Registration page.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      I am pretty sure i did everything right...
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      Maybe i should forget pokerstars and get my starting capital on full tilt? Because all this bullshit with you not sending me the money is getting me on such a tilt
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

If you have made a mistake with your registration, as it seems you have, then that is likely the problem that is stopping us sending you the starting capital.

If you wish to change your choice of poker room for your starting capital then you will need to reply to the ticket that Tobi sent you and explain that you would like to change your choice to full tilt, they will be able to tell you if it is possible and what needs to be done.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      how could i review if i have made a mistake? I mean if i didnt write the marketing code in i cant check it, can i?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Vitkuss,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to check if you entered the marketing code as far as i am aware. Perhaps you could contact PokerStars themselves to see if the marketing code was entered.

support@pokerstars.com

Kind Regards,
      -Steve