Probs with the 50 bucks.

• Melmanilla
      Melmanilla
      Bronze
      Hello there.
      I've created an account, without using the download link from the Pokerstrategy, so i couldnt have the money, so i've contacted the info service, and they told me to get a new acc in another poker room, so i did with Fill Tilt, and now, i still dont have the money, and my ticket is open for 2 days, and noone is trying to answer, what is going on?
  • 14 replies
    • Melmanilla
      Melmanilla
      Bronze
      up
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Melmanilla,

Please be patient. Our support is not always fully staffed over weekends meaning there can be delays in answering. If you have provided all the needed information they will take care of the matter in the near future.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • danutzaurata
      danutzaurata
      Basic
      i hope somebody can help me too...i have applyed for the bonus on pacific poker...
      and i didnt download the setup of pacific poker from pokerstrategy just like you
      the problem is im from romania and now i live the most time of the year in italy...here in italy they dont let you join some of the poker rooms because the poker sites have to pay them taxes ...if not if you try to acces the sites that dont pay them its impossible...so they have one site that gives you acces to the poker rooms that you could play...the problem is i cant download the setup of the rooms that i can play here from italy(because has i told you i dont have acces to all poker sites and those i have acces i have to download the setup from their site and only from there...) from other sites
      so thats means any of your bonus is not available for me because i cant download the setup from pokerstrategy?:(
      it can be solve this problem?
    • SoiLL
      SoiLL
      Basic
      so basically if i already have pokerstars , and want to use my bonus there i must re-download it from the link ??!?
      i'm happy i made the quizz the second time the first wasn't reading and tried to take it with my current knowledge so i fail :D
      but i'll be extreamly surprised if i really recieve those 50 bucks couse i cant imagane that it could exist such a generously gift , promotion or whatever this is and whatever it's purpose is :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello danutzaurata,

I'm not sure of how to best deal with this situation but perhaps you can find some help on the Italian forum; http://it.pokerstrategy.com/forum/

@SoiLL: If you already have an account at PokerStars you can't receive any starting capital at that site and need to select another poker room.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SoiLL
      SoiLL
      Basic
      eh.. i created new acc .... in pokerstars and used your promotion with my new acc name...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoiLL
      eh.. i created new acc .... in pokerstars and used your promotion with my new acc name...
      Hello SoiLL

You will still need to choose another platform. As specified in the download guide - it is not possible to create new accounts at PokerStars (they are very strict on this); http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2 -

You already have an account at PokerStars?

Unfortunately you can't receive any starting capital from us if you already have a PokerStars account, no matter if playmoney or real money. Please return to the last page and choose another platform
      You should therefore choose a different poker room to receive the starting capital at.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SoiLL
      SoiLL
      Basic
      oh i'm verry sorry but i think u misunderstood me i've already made new acc in pokerstars and confirm it in this page : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2
      so basically now i can't have my starting capital and i can't choose another platform becouse already messed the things... so is there any way to reverse my choise
    • littlepricie
      littlepricie
      Bronze
      Thanks for the $50 dollar capital to start with. I am using cake poker and i am starting a $.02-.04 Thanks this is a great site
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoiLL
      oh i'm verry sorry but i think u misunderstood me i've already made new acc in pokerstars and confirm it in this page : http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2
      so basically now i can't have my starting capital and i can't choose another platform becouse already messed the things... so is there any way to reverse my choise
      Hello SoiLL,

If you had a PokerStars account previously and you then tried to open another PokerStars account, then this is not allowed and you will need to choose another platfrom from this page where you have not held an account before.

If this is your first PokerStars account and you followed all the details as outlined here then there shouldn't be a problem.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoiLL
      SoiLL
      Basic
      guess my english is broken and i can't explain well so here is pick:
      [img]http://www.mypicx.com/05182009/tt/[/img]
      i've already made step 3 :"Come back to this page and enter the name of your poker account here. "

By your words i won't recive any money because this is my second acc ,so can i reverse step 3 and choose another poker room
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This can be fixed very easily with Pokerstrategy. Just make a ticket (under the HELP tab on the upper right) and explain the situation to the support. They will then be able to change your pokersite of choice.
      You might get in trouble with Pokerstars, though. They are VERY strict about their ONE account per player policy.
    • SoiLL
      SoiLL
      Basic
      10x very much :) )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello SoiLL,

As LuborC already kindly pointed out, you just need to contact our support. They can change account data and the platform of choice ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD