This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Warning! Noob inside

• mblue
      mblue
      Bronze
      I came across this site a few days ago and after i read the forum a lill bit i decided i wanna start doing this because to be honest i didnt know poker is such a complex thing, i always saw it like a stupid luck game.

So i read the SSS strategy (amazing) and i passed the quiz but i didnt receive the starting capital even tho i created the account on friday(i think).
      When i login it still says the money is on the way or something like that :)
      So i started wondering , and im a little unpatient to beggin to be honest, is it possible that i did something wrong or miss something?:P

Im sorry if i should have waited a little longer but im an unpatient noob so :) )
      Sorry for the long post :O .

Best regards.
      mblue
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mblue and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Poker is indeed quite a bit more than just a luck game ;)

It seems like you did not finish the registration process on your Full Tilt account - which is why our support wrote you a ticket. Please check it, follow the instructions inside and reply when you are done; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

They will then try sending the starting capital again :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mblue
      mblue
      Bronze
      hah.I did nottice the ticket yesterday..following a link from another topic but i didnt know i had to answer it :)

Good thing i asked,thx alot SoyCD :D