Warning! Noob inside

• mblue
      mblue
      Bronze
      I came across this site a few days ago and after i read the forum a lill bit i decided i wanna start doing this because to be honest i didnt know poker is such a complex thing, i always saw it like a stupid luck game.

So i read the SSS strategy (amazing) and i passed the quiz but i didnt receive the starting capital even tho i created the account on friday(i think).
      When i login it still says the money is on the way or something like that :)
      So i started wondering , and im a little unpatient to beggin to be honest, is it possible that i did something wrong or miss something?:P

Im sorry if i should have waited a little longer but im an unpatient noob so :) )
      Sorry for the long post :O .

Best regards.
      mblue
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mblue and welcome to PokerStrategy,

Poker is indeed quite a bit more than just a luck game ;)

It seems like you did not finish the registration process on your Full Tilt account - which is why our support wrote you a ticket. Please check it, follow the instructions inside and reply when you are done; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

They will then try sending the starting capital again :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mblue
      mblue
      Bronze
      hah.I did nottice the ticket yesterday..following a link from another topic but i didnt know i had to answer it :)

Good thing i asked,thx alot SoyCD :D