Can i get my TAF payout to FTP?

• RoyG85
      Is it possible to get my TAF payout to FTP? I don't like the titanpoker and mansionpoker clients/platforms to play on, plus i cant see in my account what my partypoker account is linked to my pokerstrategy account, and if my PartyPoker account is actually linked properly when i made it a few years ago.

Best Regards.
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hey RoyG85,

Basically, if you have a tracked Mansion, Titan or Party Poker account then it needs to be transfered to those accounts.

However, if you do not have any of those tracked accounts then there are measures in place that take this into account which will allow the T-A-F money to be sent to a non tracked account and if your country is banned from these alternative options there is the alternative of Full Tilt.

If you dont have a tracked account with the three poker rooms mentioned above then you can contact customer support to discuss the alternative options.

With regards to your Party Poker account, if you have a look at your Profile Settings page you should see a tick next to the Party Poker image which means the account is tracked to PokerStrategy correctly

Kind Regards,
    • sherriffatman
      I'm a bit confused about this TAF business - i play at FTP (via poker strategy) and I have a play-money-only acct. at pokerstars (set up b4 reg'd @ PS).
      Can I refer my Dad and get the bonus? We play on the same pc (or more accurately,I use his pc).
      Do I simply get my Dad to register using my nickname in the "advertised by" box, and pass the i/d checks etc.?
      Will he have to sign-up to a third poker-room because I have already used FTP and pokerstars? (I remember I had to use a "new" poker-site to register and recieve start-up $50).(We are based in the UK if that matters).
      Also, if I need to contact customer-support about this, do I need to do so b4 my Dad registers or just if & when I get the bonus?
      I hope this makes sense to you, many thanks, Sheriffatman.
      P.S. the site is terrific-and has improved my play no end, in a very short space of time. CHEERS!
    • thunderbird56
      Hi sherriffatman,

Basically there is no problems for family members creating accounts playing on the same computer at both PokerSytrategy and poker platforms. They, of course, have to go through some security checks. However, I cannot guarantee anything in this case especially when frauds have significally grown and our Security Department has been tightenning up the security measures recently. Therefore, I suggest you contact our Support team directly to discuss about it and also contact the poker room prior to creating an account for your Dad.

Kind Regards,
    • sherriffatman
      :) thanks thunderbird, we will get onto support and seek advice b4 doing anything.