Regs on NL50

• 9 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I suppose the fish either improve over time to become regs or they lose their $$ and don't come back.............. :f_cool:
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      They come back, but to play with other :f_confused: . Regs just scare them away..
      I guess its time to look for another site with better rb deal
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matovicmilos
      In 13 days they announce their internal rakeback system. Also, $100 NL is still plenty fishy the last time I checked. (A couple of weeks ago.)
    • ajfonso
      ajfonso
      Bronze
      if you cant beat 50NL for 7bb/100 + even with 6regs @ the table... you just suck and need to start learning some pokerskillz.
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      I didnt say i cant beat it, only reason to paly on this site is because alot of fish which makes that winrate double.
      But with more and more regs it would be more profitable to play elswhere, because software crashes all the time , you can play maximum 8 tables which look like shit when you minimise them and if you cascade they jump out without waiting for decision.
      Also for starters u need aditional program for saving hands- that i paid 50$.
      All for :f_confused:
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Also for starters u need aditional program for saving hands- that i paid 50$.
      You don't need it anymore. The Pacific client writes hand histories now.
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      In 13 days they announce their internal rakeback system. Also, $100 NL is still plenty fishy the last time I checked. (A couple of weeks ago.)
      huh, you saying that 1st of June 888.com are announcing a rb system? Where did u get that from?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by whateverdude
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      huh, you saying that 1st of June 888.com are announcing a rb system? Where did u get that from?
      Looks like is true:

http://promo.pacificpoker.com/poker_promo/rewards.asp
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by whateverdude
      By "raceback system" I of course mean a player's club like all of the big sites have. That doesn't guarantee it will be helpful for you, but the OP is playing NL $50 so if Pacific's system is competitive with the rest of the market it should certainly help him out.