This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS HUD with Elephant

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

Can anybody suggest the best layout for SSS HUD with Elephant? According to PS articles I should have

PREFLOP:
      VPIP, PFR, attempt ot steal CO/BU, attempt to steal SB, cold call, call preflop raise.

POSTFLOP:
      Fold ot contibet, call contibet, raise contibet, WTSD, AF, bet flop/turn/river, fold flop/turn/river

First, I couldn't find the "call pf raise" value in elephant at all, so my pf elephant part looks like this:

VPIP, Raise preflop, openraise CO, openraise BU, SB first-in raise, coldcall 2bet average.

Postflop:

Fold to contibet, call contibet, raise contibet (all 3 for flop only), WTSD, fold contibet turn, AF, handcount

So I have 2 more stats to display in "upper" row and one for "lower" row. Plus I am thinking of joining preflop attempst to steal from BU and CO to just one stat. That will leave 4 more stats to display.

Any suggestions on what i should put into my SSS HUD?

Cheers!
  • 2 replies