SSS adjustmens for 6max

• 666zeus666
      666zeus666
      Bronze
      Hi!

I was wondering if somebody could tell me where to find a few guidelines to play SSS in a 6max table (the adjustments to the standard sss). I have been trying to find a SSS preflop hand chart for 6max with no success.

Any help or ideas will be much appreciated! :f_confused:

666zeus666
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

As a beginner, I would not suggest playing SSS 6-max immediately due to increased difficulty of the game. Basically, you should just play looser and according to stats/reads. As for SHC, you could start off by removing UTG+1, UTG+2 and MP1 from the SHC, but you really should learn to determine your equity vs oponnent's ranges, along with implementing steals and resteals in your game. Information about that is in silver+ articles and is more difficult to understand than bronze articles, that's why it is not recommended to play SSS 6-max as a beginner.

Regards,

Primzi
    • 666zeus666
      666zeus666
      Bronze
      Thanks, you have given me a lot to think :-)
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nvxmrtrmtmm

someone posted it in PDF format and i used google translate to translate it from German to English.

But as stated by Primzi, you should have good knowledge of the gold and silver articles (mainly 1. Steal/Resteal 2. Adjusting Preflop Raising Range)