some FullTilt questions!

• arsgov
      hey guys,
      i passed the quiz and got the 50$ to my account at fulltilt..
      i am playing and earning and losing as well.
      i just want to know how can i really get to money to my hand?
      because i didn't write my bank account number, not to you and not to fulltilt so how the hell i get the money??
      they know my bank number just from my name and adress???

or when i ask them to give me the money they ask me for my bank number?

i would like to get some answers soon..
      thanks in advanced good guys!!!
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC

there are several withdrawal methods available depending on your country of residence. These usually include e-wallets (you create an account on third party website and then can use the account to move your money between poker rooms or to your actuall bank account), credit cards (they just send you the money to your card as if you purchased some goods and then returned those) as well as bank transfers.
      You of course have to provide your account name, card number or account number to the pokersite so that they know where to send the money.

Also you have to clear your bonus before you can withdraw. (I think you need to collect 840 full tilt points to do that.)

I hope this helps.
    • SoyCD
      Hello arsgov,

In order to get the money you would have to withdraw it from Full Tilt. For this you would need to indicate how you would like to withdraw it (there are several withdrawal options).

You will not be able to actually take the money out of your account until you have cleared the bonus though.

Best regards