$20.00
      UTG2:
      $33.21
      Hero:
      $20.00
      BU:
      $46.95

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:spade: , T:spade:
      2 folds, UTG2 calls $0.20, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.90) 4:heart: , T:heart: , 9:heart: (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.90) T:diamond: (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0.80, BU calls $0.80, 2 folds.

River: ($2.50) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.80, BU calls $1.80.

Final Pot: $6.10
  • 4 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Lead out flop

Rest of the hand is good.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Shouldnt be playing QTs here if we arnt going to bet out when we hit TPGK. You have an ~11% chance to hit a 2 suited flop to go with your suited cards, so if that is what you play them for you are going to bleed alot.

Bet-fold the flop, same again on a turn that isnt a heart and isnt a J, K or A.

Otherwise nh, wp.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I`m not a big fan of limping so I guess I would raise it preflop to try and isolate UTG2 which I would like to play IP with initiative against.

As played bet out flop for protection and information.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I don't like limping either, just raise it up but raising is marginal also, while we had pretty tight opponents after us then I think it's fine to isolate but as we have a loose BU I think I would rather prefer to fold. I think we will be very often in marginal situation when we isolate the UTG2 because he seems to be pretty aggressive opponent so I might just consider folding the hand on MP3 also BU ain't that tight and seems to look at showdowns very often.
      Flop: Betting out here, what did you want to catch preflop if you don't want to lead out on such flop, bet out for protection and information.

As played
      Nice hand, well played.

Best regards,
      Rensu