problem with setup down from Italy

• danutzaurata
      I hope somebody can help me too...I have applyed for the bonus on pacific poker...
      and i didnt download the setup of pacific poker from pokerstrategy
      The problem is im from romania and now i live the most time of the year in in italy they dont let you join some of the poker rooms because the poker sites have to pay them taxes(thats what i heard).
      So they have one site that gives you acces to the poker rooms that you could play...the problem is i cant download the setup of the rooms that i can play here from italy(because has i told you i dont have acces to all poker sites and those i have acces i have to download the setup from their site and only from there...) from other sites
      Thats means any of your bonus is not available for me because i cant download the setup from pokerstrategy?:(
      It can be solved this problem?
      If you are from ITALY and have the same problem please tell me
      Thank you!
  • 3 replies
    • degre
      Hey mate, sorry for late answer, but I've been a while off and in a week you might have found the info elsewhere… but…

The story in Italy is that any winning you make on gambling has to be taxed, hence most of gambling site have been blocked by the authority and you should play on .it rooms instead of the usual .com, where you will be taxed accordingly.
      I'm no longer residing in Italy since 2005, but I know for sure some friends of mine there are still playing .com rooms having the software installed since before this law. It is not something that I would suggest, but if you happen to have the client and an account already active...

If you need info feel free to ask, I'll see to point you out later to some Italian content where you might ask some information, currently the site is dead and can't tell you anymore.

• SoyCD
      Hello danutzaurata,

It seems like you have asked this question before; and received a reply here:

Probs with the 50 bucks.

Essentially I would recommend (if you speak Italian) to check out the Italian page. If you don't please say so and I'll see what I can come up with.

Best regards
    • degre
      Ops.. my bad, I've bumped the topic as I havent noticed your reply in the other thread :P