Rakeback??

• Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Can anyone tell me what the best rakeback deals are and how to get them?

Basically, I have a party, ps and ladbrokes account. I would prefer to play at pokerstars but can't find any rakeback promotions although i've seen many people talking about it?

I also hear Full Tilt have a good rakeback deal but don't want to open an account with them unless i know i can't get rakeback at ps...

Oh, and i play sng's if that makes any difference.

• 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      For SNGs best "rake back" deals have Ongame as far as i know. If you have bonus 8 point for 1$ means there 62,5% rake back for SNG player.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by slikec
      For SNGs best "rake back" deals have Ongame as far as i know. If you have bonus 8 point for 1$ means there 62,5% rake back for SNG player.
      Sorry if i'm being dumb but i don't know what you mean... What do you mean by 'ongame'? Do you just mean that player points are a form of rakeback so should look for sites with decent points systems?

Thanks
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      He means PokerSites which are on "Ongame Poker Network". Site like bwin here on PS.com.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Wurble,

You can find out about all our current Rakeback deals by visiting the Poker Rooms page.

We currently have Rakeback deals with Full Tilt Poker, Poker Heaven, Cake Poker, InterPoker, and Betfair Poker.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve