Security Id Support

• BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      I have submitted my scanned ID already last week.. I waited for the response, you said that I will just wait for it, and then Tobi replied to me on the ticket and said HE WILL CHECK ON IT..

Now I followed it up, then he responded after 1day that he haven't received it.

So if I didn't followed-up my case, so I won't hear anything from your team????!

Why is that so??

Does everyone encounter this type of problem as well??
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello BCDGoldFish,

Generally if you sent the scan to correct e-mail address from the e-mail address you signed up with it is checked within 48 hours and in the case of problems you are contacted via the ticket system. The only problem is when the e-mail doesn't actually arrive - since then the support team will of course not know that it was actually sent.

As you might imagine with a large support team - of which not everyone actually works with ID checks - such misunderstandings can happen (Tobi actually said 'We are going to check it' meaning the entirety of the support team and not him personally).

Since the mail seems not to have arrived just send it again please and title it "ID Check BCDGoldFish"

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      I HAVE SENT IT ALREADY SIR AND TOBI RESPONDED AGAIN THAT THEY'LL CHECK IT.. I JUST WANTED TO BE SECURED BECAUSE IT IS PAST 48HRS AND I DIDN'T GOT A RESPOND YET SO THAT IS WHY I WAS BOTHERED ALREADY..

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE..
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      same problem here :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BCDGoldFish
      I HAVE SENT IT ALREADY SIR AND TOBI RESPONDED AGAIN THAT THEY'LL CHECK IT.. I JUST WANTED TO BE SECURED BECAUSE IT IS PAST 48HRS AND I DIDN'T GOT A RESPOND YET SO THAT IS WHY I WAS BOTHERED ALREADY..

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE..
      Hello BCDGoldFish,

Have you sent it a second time? Because if you haven't I would advise you to.

@Vitkuss: I believe your problem is a slightly different one- but it seems you have already managed to clear it with the support :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      yeah, i hope it is indeed cleared..up to now, i haven't heard from the support on when my $50 be credited.. I have sent my scanned ID 3 times already.. *Sigh* Hope I would be getting my credits on my PS account soon.
    • Vitkuss
      Vitkuss
      Global
      Hello, I believe that someone from your support that is responsible for transfering funds is on vacation or something, because there are so many guys complaining about not getting the capital, so yeah. I think nobody got their starting capital this week, so I guess it's not me, it's you. This is tilting me a little because I waited for my 18th birthday so i could register and start playing but now i have to wait again. :\
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vitkuss
      Hello, I believe that someone from your support that is responsible for transfering funds is on vacation or something, because there are so many guys complaining about not getting the capital, so yeah. I think nobody got their starting capital this week, so I guess it's not me, it's you. This is tilting me a little because I waited for my 18th birthday so i could register and start playing but now i have to wait again. :\
      Hello Vitkuss,

They aren't on vacation - and have even sent the capital twice to your account in the last few days. The problem has been that the transfers haven't been going through due to problems with the account.

I suggest you stay in contact with the support via the ticket system to get through the problems.

@BCDGoldFish: I have no idea why there are problems with your ID check arriving / being processed and am sorry its taking so long...

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • BCDGoldFish
      BCDGoldFish
      Bronze
      The support responded to me on the ticket but they said pokerstars denied my $50 transfer, why is it pokerstars would deny it?? I thought you would be the one transfering it? Sigh.. Why do I have to go through all of this hardships?? DO EVERYONE SUFFER AS WELL LIKE I DO??
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BCDGoldFish,

We do the transfers, but they must be approved by the poker room. In case the transfer request is denied by the poker room, there is nothing we can do. When this happens, however, we usually allow the user to choose one of our other partner sites to get the free bankroll. Please get back to our Support for further details.

Kind Regards,
      thunder