I.D. Check

• Stuey911
      Stuey911
      Bronze
      have sent my i.d. in and have not recieved any notification that it had arrived or any updates. was wondering if someone could look into this for me as my email hasn't functioning properky as some emails i send are being sent but the sender does not recieve them thanks
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Stuey911,

I'm sorry to say that I don't have access to that kind of information since the ID checks are obviously done through a specialized department (for purposes of security).

I can only see that it has not yet been processed and to suggest sending it again from the email address you signed up with (or another address with the E-mail title "ID Check Stuey911")

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Stuey911,

It can take up to 96 hours (4 working days) for the ID verification process and for the subsequent transfer of funds if everything is accepted.

Please try checking to see if you have any active tickets from Customer Support that are waiting to be replied to.

I would also check your Spam folder to see if any outstanding e-mails.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Stuey911
      Stuey911
      Bronze
      i've done all of that i was jsut lookign for confirmation that you have recieved an email regarding my account with my i.d as i have sent 3 of them. if you dont get it than im just waiting for a few days for nothing really so thats why i was looking for confirmation.
    • Stuey911
      Stuey911
      Bronze
      i still have not had any responses via email or any of my tickets it going on 3 days now without a response. anyone else having such difficulties?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Stuey911,

Please wait for a reply on the ticket that you have written since I have no way of accessing this information.

Best regards
      SoyCD