Clearing the bonus question

• mblue
      I just started playing on Fulltilt after i recieved my starting capital (yay), and i did read the sticky topic regarding this but i still have some unclarities,since the "clear" word doesnt make much sense to me in this context, being a foreigner ?(

From what i understand, i need to colect 840 FTP in order to be able to withdraw anything.But i dont understand whats with the 50$ bonus.

Does that mean that, if i get 840 FTP and i manage to keep the 50$ starting capital do i also get 50$ bonus? And then im able to withdraw.

What if i dont manage to keep the whole 50$ starting capital ? I dont get the bonus or?

Also , i know i have 120 days to collect the FTP , but what if i manage to colect them faster? Will i be able to cash in as soon as i colect the FTP?

These are my questions:P

Thanks in advance.
      Good luck at the tables :s_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • LuborC
      Clear a bonus means simply to fulfill the requirements of the poker room regarding that bonus.

In this case it means that after you get those points you will get the additional 50$ (you actually get 10% of the 50$ every time you get 10% of the required points - you get 5$ for every 84 points) and will be able to keep the original 50$ you started with.

EDIT: If you manage to collect the points anything in the account at that point will be yours to keep. That means you can withdraw it at any time or just keep playing with it.
    • SoyCD
      Hello mblue,

You received a $50 start capital and can now clear another $50 in bonus money. You earn these $50 in steps of 5$ that are credited for every 83,5 FTP you collect.

After you have cleared the entire extra $50 you will also be able to cash out any money that you want to cash out. You can theoretically cash out as soon as you have collected the FTP.

Your focus however should be on playing well and improving ;)

Best regards
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello mblue,

In order to keep the initial $50 and additional $50 bonus you will need to collect 835 basic FTP's within a 90 day period. The bonus will be released in $5 increments for every 83.5 basic FTP's that you collect.

If you don't manage to collect the 835 FTPs in the required time then whats left of the $50 bonus will be retracted from your account.

I hope this has cleared up your concerns. If you have any further questions then please feel to post them in the forum.

Kind Regards,