About poker tracker 3

• karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Hi I downloaded PT3 about 2 mounths ago and i used the free trial for 2 mounths and now i want to buy it because i found it very useful but i don t know how to buy it ...
      I folowed the link from theyr home page but I can t pay there with my VIsa clasic USD , so I hope I can find another solution here

THx in advance
  • 17 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi karmolll,

Maybe your card type is not supported by the payment gate. You can try again. You can grab me on Skype: protinhai , I will be happy to help you through it.

Regards,
      thunder
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Hi Thunder , I don t use skipe so I can t contact u there , thx anyway for your good intention .
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey karmolll,

It is also sold in our German shop (which is sadly not yet in English): http://de.shop.pokerstrategy.com/products/Software/PokerTracker-3-ca-13-unter-UVP-9000-$.html

I'm pretty sure that the shop accepts Visa (although I'm not that informed about details such as Visa Classic USD)

You'd need to use google translator though in order to help you get through the process though :(

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      Originally posted by karmolll
      Hi I downloaded PT3 about 2 mounths ago and i used the free trial for 2 mounths and now i want to buy it because i found it very useful but i don t know how to buy it ...
      I folowed the link from theyr home page but I can t pay there with my VIsa clasic USD , so I hope I can find another solution here

THx in advance
      check out HOLDEMMANAGER before you buy PT3 if you don't I'm sure you'll be sorry
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll

THx in advance
      both pokertracker3 and hold'em poker have "free license"
      it means: you deposit to a poker site (min 50$) with there bonus code, you have license when you have about 500 point at that site

(I got PT3 license by that, after 2 days and lost 18$ from 50$ deposit, so cheaper than 90$)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stretch00
      check out HOLDEMMANAGER before you buy PT3 if you don't I'm sure you'll be sorry
      You are living in the distant past if you still think HEM is better than PT3. :f_cool:
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by Stretch00
      You are living in the distant past if you still think HEM is better than PT3. :f_cool:
      Well I guess I could be. I had PT2 for a long time,then tried to use PT3,but the constant crashes,and total lack of stability of PT3-- AT THAT TIME rendered it useless for me!
      So I tried the HM trial version and would NEVER go back to PT3.
      And since HM just added OMAHA, and table scanner,it's only gotten better!
      Plus there is NO argument on the HUD capability. HM over the top winner!
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      Im now downloading PostgreSQL and then I will be starting the free trial of Pokertracker 3 to see how I get on with it.
      After 6 hours play with the $50.00 starting capital from Pokerstrategy I am now up to $1100.00+.... Not a bad start :)
    • MaCe90
      MaCe90
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TornAces
      Im now downloading PostgreSQL and then I will be starting the free trial of Pokertracker 3 to see how I get on with it.
      After 6 hours play with the $50.00 starting capital from Pokerstrategy I am now up to $1100.00+.... Not a bad start :)
      Got there by playing what ?
    • chuongdk
      chuongdk
      Bronze
      NL100 maybe? and without BRM
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      either you put one "0" more than you wanted, or you'll get broke within few hours/days... there's bankroll management for some reason :f_cool:
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      You are right, there is bankroll management for a reason.. there is also a lot of potential to sit quietly and strike on a couple of decent pots to boost your initial deposit. I played a few hands on .10/.20 NL to get used to the platform, then I went straight up to .50/1 NL and hit a hot streak and progressed to 3/6 NL. I am now sitting with $1284.00 and will now settle back to .25/.50 NL until I have reached $3000 before even considering move.

At the end of the day cake has a lot of inexperienced players and just watching a table for a while you can gather enough info to see whether it is a table to join or avoid. I got lucky and now I will fully stick by BRM.

Its not the cards you are dealt its how you play em.... and who ya play em against :s_cool:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I got lucky and now I will fully stick by BRM.
      It's good for you, you realized that...

Its not the cards you are dealt its how you play em.... and who ya play em against :s_cool:
      You're wrong about that ^^
      You can be the best player on the planet and play against the worst players out there and you will go broke without BRM sooner or later no matter how great your play is - it's called variance.

I'm not sure if you want to hear that, but you were just lucky you're not broke atm ;)
      I don't know you, so if you take it as offence, I'm sorry, but it should be said.
    • TornAces
      TornAces
      Global
      Believe me, I am not offended, I stated myself that I was lucky but when better to push your luck than when playing with someone elses money hey.

I understand what you say about variance and I have been playing a little while and the way I improve my odds and avoid the negative side of variance is table hopping.
      Everyone who plays knows that even though luck does not make a player a brilliant player who hits a streak of bad luck will sink and if you sit at the same table long enough then the luck will pass and variance comes into play... chop and change tables frequently then you can avoid it to a certain degree.

HIT N RUN I believe is the term BUT when you are relying on the income from poker to avoid the stresses and strains of a 9-5 then who cares how you play the tables.

Now I have used the initial $50.00 to get to where I am I will now split the whole amount into $50.00 "sets" and will use each set carefully and build it up as much as possible, sticking now to BRM... technically I reckon ( and I know u will disagree ) I can turn my initial deposit into around $22400 in less than 4 months..... Watch this space :f_p:
    • Haficek77
      Haficek77
      Bronze
      Don't waste money on sharware, nearly always exist free variants or other ways to get it for free.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Haficek77
      Don't waste money on sharware, nearly always exist free variants or other ways to get it for free.
      well, no free tracker is good enough ;)

If you mean cracks by the "other ways", that's not good idea because:
      1. you won't get updates as every crack works with just current version. If site makes update, you'll have to wait days/weeks to get new crack, so you're f*** this way imo..
      2. you never know what is implemented into the crack, so you risk your BR this way...

The only ways to get it for free are:
      1. you make enough PS lifetime points for Elephant;
      2. you register through PT or HEM site to poker room and earn them rake.
      The first one is obviously better in long term ^^
    • pecx
      pecx
      Basic
      where can i see my product id?