[NL2-NL10] AQs NL10 SSS

• 6 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I don't like it. You don't Know Villains So well with only 43 hands and he seems more Passive than this normally. In addition the min3bet screams *Monster* to me.

I fold to his resteal till i have more info on him in a better spot.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hi D4NNYP,

after 43 hands I still treat villain more or less unknown. And in steal/resteal situations AQ+/99+ should be nobrainers to go broke. It would nice to make a note of what he minraises as resteal though for future reference.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Sorry to be stupid.. but does what does 'go broke' mean ...

He had AA by the way..
    • FirestormX
      FirestormX
      Bronze
      Go broke = put all your money in the pot aka All-in.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by D4NNYP
      Sorry to be stupid.. but does what does 'go broke' mean ...

He had AA by the way..
      Going broke simply means you're investing your whole stack in that hand. In this hand it means you shove to his reraise, if he raised so big you could only call you would call, but in both cases you're putting all your stack in preflop. I hope this makes it clearer. :)

...if he had AA you can note that down and next time he minraises you as resteal you will know that's indication of a monster. But you didn't know that before and the range of most players who resteal is so wide that you are always ahead with AQ+/99+, therefore going broke with this range against unknown is never a mistake.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Thanks for that....