This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How can you play SSS with multi-table

• 5 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      quit when the big blind comes :s_grin:
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      quit when the big blind comes :s_grin:
      +1. You can pick up a few more poker points as you wait for the blind to come back around to you. While waiting if I pick up aces or kings I will only play those two hands. Once you have collected 5 bb's its time to leave.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      When I hit 25BB+ I'll sit in untill the blinds and wait for AA KK. they rarely come in but its free play. Waiting for the blinds is a good time to jump in a queue for another table. Finally if I double up or end up with 30BB+ i'll leave ASAP.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I have 1 day experience of playing SSS so far and 6-tabling doesn't seem that difficult=) And I cannot fit more than 6 on my tiny laptop screen in a convenient way, so I guess i'll stick to 6tabling=)

BTW how do you play KK and AA when having 25+BB on "free round"? I was playing them preflop shove just because i'm way ahead and i'm fine just stealing the blinds, but i'm wondering what is the best way to play them.
    • yeaman89
      yeaman89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mChavez
      I have 1 day experience of playing SSS so far and 6-tabling doesn't seem that difficult=) And I cannot fit more than 6 on my tiny laptop screen in a convenient way, so I guess i'll stick to 6tabling=)

BTW how do you play KK and AA when having 25+BB on "free round"? I was playing them preflop shove just because i'm way ahead and i'm fine just stealing the blinds, but i'm wondering what is the best way to play them.
      Yea i would like to know how to play AA KK when waiting for blinds with 25bb+
      i won with KK earlier and got to about $4 then next hand was AA somebody raised about 10bb preflop so i just reraised all in and he flipped over AK