kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      quit when the big blind comes :s_grin:
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      quit when the big blind comes :s_grin:
      +1. You can pick up a few more poker points as you wait for the blind to come back around to you. While waiting if I pick up aces or kings I will only play those two hands. Once you have collected 5 bb's its time to leave.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      When I hit 25BB+ I'll sit in untill the blinds and wait for AA KK. they rarely come in but its free play. Waiting for the blinds is a good time to jump in a queue for another table. Finally if I double up or end up with 30BB+ i'll leave ASAP.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I have 1 day experience of playing SSS so far and 6-tabling doesn't seem that difficult=) And I cannot fit more than 6 on my tiny laptop screen in a convenient way, so I guess i'll stick to 6tabling=)

BTW how do you play KK and AA when having 25+BB on "free round"? I was playing them preflop shove just because i'm way ahead and i'm fine just stealing the blinds, but i'm wondering what is the best way to play them.
    • yeaman89
      yeaman89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mChavez
      I have 1 day experience of playing SSS so far and 6-tabling doesn't seem that difficult=) And I cannot fit more than 6 on my tiny laptop screen in a convenient way, so I guess i'll stick to 6tabling=)

BTW how do you play KK and AA when having 25+BB on "free round"? I was playing them preflop shove just because i'm way ahead and i'm fine just stealing the blinds, but i'm wondering what is the best way to play them.
      Yea i would like to know how to play AA KK when waiting for blinds with 25bb+
      i won with KK earlier and got to about $4 then next hand was AA somebody raised about 10bb preflop so i just reraised all in and he flipped over AK