Ladbrokes Poker

• Boddamer
      Boddamer
      Basic
      It's official . .!! After 2 years of playing poker online I HAVE foubd the best site at last . . .

Started at Betzip . . Krap graphics and monthly subscription so I left . .

Then!! I arrived at Getminted poker which was great because they're was hardly anybody there and the guarauntees were MASSIVE . . Problem was it got closed . . .

Then onto William Hill and my 1st game of Headhunter or terminator whatever it's called and I did enjoy it but I couldn't stand they're RNG it really was ridiculous . .

Next up PKR . . !! Now this was a totally different gaming experience . .

I turned into a hermit and was in the top 10 in Mtt for a while until . .!!

I realised I had to wait 2 weeks for my money . . Brilliant graphics . . Goodgameplay and that but they are stingy .. THEN . . . . . .

I got a free $5 to play ladbrokes poker . . Turned that into $200 quickstyle and the games are brill . . Small stakes games if you want with 4000 chips and 15 min blinds . . It really is great fun and you can win money and go to ladbrokes and collect all within' 5 mins of winning . .

GO PEOPLE .!! I AM THE BEARER OF GOOD NEWS!!!!

( Yeah , until you meet Boddamer at the table . lol )

Happy gaming . . .
  • 4 replies