This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Ladbrokes Poker

• Boddamer
      Boddamer
      Basic
      It's official . .!! After 2 years of playing poker online I HAVE foubd the best site at last . . .

Started at Betzip . . Krap graphics and monthly subscription so I left . .

Then!! I arrived at Getminted poker which was great because they're was hardly anybody there and the guarauntees were MASSIVE . . Problem was it got closed . . .

Then onto William Hill and my 1st game of Headhunter or terminator whatever it's called and I did enjoy it but I couldn't stand they're RNG it really was ridiculous . .

Next up PKR . . !! Now this was a totally different gaming experience . .

I turned into a hermit and was in the top 10 in Mtt for a while until . .!!

I realised I had to wait 2 weeks for my money . . Brilliant graphics . . Goodgameplay and that but they are stingy .. THEN . . . . . .

I got a free $5 to play ladbrokes poker . . Turned that into $200 quickstyle and the games are brill . . Small stakes games if you want with 4000 chips and 15 min blinds . . It really is great fun and you can win money and go to ladbrokes and collect all within' 5 mins of winning . .

GO PEOPLE .!! I AM THE BEARER OF GOOD NEWS!!!!

( Yeah , until you meet Boddamer at the table . lol )

Happy gaming . . .
  • 4 replies