3 days and notthing

• 9 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi yeseleyn341,

Have you checked your emails, including any spam folders/filters, sometimes we write to ask that you provide additional ID.

If you have already sent ID, it can sometimes take up to 96 hours until you'll receive the $50 starting capital in your poker site account. In the interim time, please ensure that:

> You have entered all the required information in your profile page;
      > You have completed all the required information in your poker site account;
      > You have checked your support tickets as sometimes we try to contact you this way;

Please note that for legal reasons we are unable to provide starting capitals to anyone living in the U.S.A.

Please be patient in waiting for the money, this will be sent as soon as possible. In the meantime feel free to explore our forum and read up on the strategy guides already available to you. Further strategy will become available to you as soon as you start playing poker through your linked account.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • yeseleyn341
      yeseleyn341
      Bronze
      yes,i have already sent my id copy on sunday.im waiting now.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello yeseleyn341,

As it has only been two working days so far please try to be patient due to the fact, as previously stated, it can take up to 4 working days.

Also dont forget to keep checking your email/spam folder as well as for any tickets that may require further actions or contain further information.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yeseleyn341
      Hello yeseleyn341,

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • wepp09qse
      wepp09qse
      Global
      :(
    • yeseleyn341
      yeseleyn341
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by yeseleyn341
      Hello yeseleyn341,

It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      you can see :

Kimden: nergiz postalka (yerimsenylen@hotmail.com)
      Gönderme tarihi: 17 Mayıs 2009 Pazar 16:03:59
      Kime: security@pokerstrategy.com
    • yeseleyn341
      yeseleyn341
      Bronze
      i have sent again 2 days ago but still nothing...
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello yeseleyn341,

Once our customer support department have recieved it can take up to 4 working days for the id verification and the transfer of funds to be completed.

Also money transfers do not take place at weekends as the Poker rooms only process these from monday to friday so hopefully you should receive your funds by the middle of next week.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You just turned bronze so even if you're probably not gonna get the money during weekend you already have access to bronze articles and videos..