Annoying support fuckers

• 13 replies
    • chrisjrt
      chrisjrt
      Bronze
      lmao! yeah, i had the same problem, but i made a deposit and since then i havent heard from "Andy" since lol
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Titan support is terrible, its best to not even respond to their constant messages. If you don't type they eventually go away. However if you do respond they won't leave you alone.
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I told them semi nicely to go fuck themselves and if they didn't leave me alone I would withdraw all my money immediately. They also credited me $5 when i told them their pop up had messed with one of my hands I was in the middle of. It is far and away the most obnoxious customer support in the industry.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Ask them a question they can't answer (even phone them- I did) you will never hear from them again...........
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andyb43
      Ask them a question they can't answer (even phone them- I did) you will never hear from them again...........
      This. Go to somewhere like wordlingo and translate your writing into Russian or something.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      Originally posted by andyb43
      This. Go to somewhere like wordlingo and translate your writing into Russian or something.
      lol
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Just send them something like this :D

SnVzdCBpbiBjYXNlIFlvdSBjYW4gcmVhZCB0aGlzLCBwbGVhc2UgU1RPUCBXSVRIIFRIRUVTRSBGKioqKipHIFBPUFVQUyEhISBUaGFuayBZb3UgOi0p

Decoder here
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenRope
      Titan support is terrible, its best to not even respond to their constant messages. If you don't type they eventually go away. However if you do respond they won't leave you alone.
      lol i made an account there once, and i talked to them every time ^^

i lead them along to see how long i could get a conversation going for. Best was 21 minutes i think :P
    • PatrikLarsson
      PatrikLarsson
      Bronze
      I just telled them that I mas winning so much that I dont need to make a deposit it is very quiet from the support since then :)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Love it... Something to be said for Full Tilt, Stars and Party there, they hardly dick with your money. Although stars email promotions, they are are pretty easy going, I feel like putting a spam filter on full tilt right now.... Party was spam mail from almost day one....

But yeah man

Do what it takes, if a poker room really bothers you.... Look for a another. It's cool. Not dealing with the software and stupid little things can really annoy you after time.
    • shuggee
      shuggee
      Bronze
      I hardly ever play on Titan any more, because of the annoying support and the constant popups telling me about things I have no interest in. This was mentioned once before in this forum and one of the moderators said he would have a word with Titan about it. Nothing seems to have changed, though

I am playing in th Bronze freeroll at the moment, however. Just browsing until the game gets going

Its 1709 where I am

1710 now, I could be doing this all night
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      i've been playing on titan for about 1 year ,i think they are nice,they respond to any question quite fast,they help if u have trouble with stuff and they even phone u on your birthday or just to see if everything is ok.They have the best support ...u should think about other poker rooms where they respond (if they respond) after days..weeks to any concerns that u may have :)
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:
      Originally posted by kennyxx
      Just send them something like this :D

SnVzdCBpbiBjYXNlIFlvdSBjYW4gcmVhZCB0aGlzLCBwbGVhc2UgU1RPUCBXSVRIIFRIRUVTRSBGKioqKipHIFBPUFVQUyEhISBUaGFuayBZb3UgOi0p

Decoder here
      haha