• Vitkuss
      Hello, i passed the quiz saturday and selected pokerstars as my platform. I would like to play at full tilt too, but i need some information. Will I be able to get rakeback and 600$ bonus if i register with PSVIP bonus code, and will I be able to get starting capital on Full tilt even though i requested it on pokerstars. Thank you.
  • 1 reply
    • LuborC

I bet you're the new member with the most posts in a day so congrats on that. Your post are a bit repetitive, though..
      Anyway, I would really recommend sticking with your first choice here as Pokerstars is the biggest site in business ans in my opinion also the best one. I've noticed they have been a little more thorough with their security checks recently but it's still worth it to wait.
      Full Tilt is also a great site but the traffic is not even half Stars'. Other than that it would also make and excellent choice IMO.

Another reason why I would advice you against changing your choice is the waiting time. You seem really anxious to get started (maybe even too much so for your own good) and if you decided to go with Full Tilt instead of Pokerstars the whole verification procedure would basically have to start over..