Hi everyone!

• MaCe90
      Hy, I'm Adi from Romania. I play online poker for about 2-3 years now , with best results on carbon poker. I never deposited my own money and still managed to withdraw over 2000$ or so. I mostly like tournaments, altough i'm not that bad at cash either.

I must say i have never been a complete poker player, disciplined and all , only played when I had spare time and when i was in the mood , but that's all going to change in about a month when my poker career will actually begin.

I've started from 0$ in september last year and just by playing freerolls i managed to get to 600$ and with the 400$ i am waiting from pokerstrategy for the taf program , its a 1000$ bankroll which i will have to manage from next July on.

I don't really know about ROI and stuff so would anyone tell me if this stats are good (on carbon poker) ?
      Games Played - 1393
      Av. Profit - 1$
      Av. Stake - 2$
      ROI - 25%
      Total profit - 1466$. Whats the normal ROI for a good player ?

PS: I wrote so much, I think I should have directly opened a blog. (Which I might)

PS 2 : I got my 50$ starting capital on stars, lost it, but its still good because i'm planning on depositing 500$ on stars for sngs, and other 500$ on another site which I would also like to be tracked by pokerstrategy.
  • 2 replies
    • LuborC
      Hi Adi!

This would make an excellent first post in your blog! There is a whole blog section and I really enjoy following the progress of fellow SNG grinders..
      If I understand you correctly you're planning on going pro in two months without having that much experience with the game. I think it would be wise to get a couple more thousand tournaments under your belt before making this decision. Still, I wish you the best of luck if you decide to do it anyway..
      Your stats so far look very good even though they're just from microlimits.. The problem with those is that it's just 1K ish sample size so those stats have basically no statistical value..

If you decide to start a blog I will be regular reader!
      Good luck.

• MaCe90
      Thanks for the welcome :D . I still have less than two months to make up my mind, and during this time i will open some topics, and go through the forum to see whats to be done.